UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
1-3 Days. Keep in mind at the rate we release this will be the version we support officially for like 4-6 months.
I f i give you a picture of my BIG biceps can i play tonight ?

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Guys... my girlfriend sleep... i don't work tomorow... this is the best night for me to play...

Arassei

May 28, 2019
JoeBanks Hello,

I didn't play the game since 4F. Did you make any change in the four first chapters or can I start at chapter five ?

Thank you.

spooky230

Nov 8, 2018
The main thing i hate about this game is the bad scene replay, and you can't even replay scenes if you skip chapters or get a full save file

Reactions: Jarul

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
JoeBanks Hello,

I didn't play the game since 4F. Did you make any change in the four first chapters or can I start at chapter five ?

Thank you.
Start at chapter five. That's where all the content is, barring McGonagall, and it's recommended to start there

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
Hold up. Say what you want about the development process but claiming this is a "mod" of some Akabur game with chibi-animations is a long shot. If you see it as the "real deal" go enjoy your chibis and leave these devs alone. Did it motivate people to do more games like it? yeah. Would I call this a "mod"? Hell no.
While the title might have shifted from being a 'simple' mod of WT to a WT inspired standalone game isnt super relevant, what is relevant is that the work output on those 2 stages are similar. And the output in both cases was, to put it mildly, severely lacking, and the increase in funding over time clearly hasn't helped one tiny aorta (considering that some ppl seem to be working free of charge while also seemingly being the sole reason why anything gets done at all).

Apr 8, 2018

this is on their patreon page if that helps, i googled photoshop image but doesnt find any info what is that

Reactions: Qdpb

Arassei

May 28, 2019
It's the old rape scene, been in the game for ages
Ha ok. I will be glad the day this scene will be edited.
But I asked for the game in general. Not only the sex scenes. Some changes in the story or quests, etc...

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Give it another two weeks. The initial release was predictably buggy. Best give it time for a spit shine and polish.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes