RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
I think so to. And I must say that in comparison to the past, they have been pretty consistent with the release of the updates.
The next version had now a little bit longer wait time, but I think it will show when it releases.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
The last few updates have been pretty good. Each one included one big scene (Ginny BJ, Luna Masturbation, Susan Spanking). As far as I understood it, the next one will be a scene with Hermione. I can already predict that everyone here is going to be disappointed, because I definitely don't think it'll be a sex scene. After all, the MC hasn't really gotten anywhere with Hermione yet, besides her showing her bare tits (but still behind arm, iirc) Personally I believe the next two updates will still only contain non-penetrative sex (the second update adding a scene with Daphne) and only after that will the devs start implementing actual sex scenes.

Only question remaining is what kind of scene will Hermiones scene be? Maybe a titjob? Kinda existed to see tbh.

This is all speculaion btw, I'm not currently a patreon.

raihuhoha

Jul 4, 2017
Any information regarding the Pre-Alpha Animation test and the lessons continuing? These were posted on Patreon in the last 48 hours.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Huge doesn't mean good. The updates for this game are not always disappointingly short and lacking in quality content. They're occasionally large and lacking in quality content. I'd rather have a short update that involves our guy putting it to one of the main four girls than a huge update with a bunch of awful side quests and nothing but Hermione undoing another button on her top... Which is probably what's going to happen.

I dont even care anymore. I just want to see how this clusterfuck of a game will end. So I can have a good laugh that I was one of the people who witnessed the worst blueball game ever made.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I can tell you you are in for a big surprise. They have introduced animations to the lewd scenes and intro screens and let me tell you it moves this game into a new experience. The scenes are more immersive and believable. The team are stepping up their game and investing the money they make by bringing in more staff. Since version 4.1 I would say the game started picking up pace and they have fixed loads of issues. Logical holes in the story, progression etc. Is this game a quick fap VN. No its not and neither does the supporters want it to be. Bookmark the game and forget about it for now. When its done it will be amazing.

We will probably not be alive when this happens.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The last few updates have been pretty good. Each one included one big scene (Ginny BJ, Luna Masturbation, Susan Spanking). As far as I understood it, the next one will be a scene with Hermione. I can already predict that everyone here is going to be disappointed, because I definitely don't think it'll be a sex scene. After all, the MC hasn't really gotten anywhere with Hermione yet, besides her showing her bare tits (but still behind arm, iirc) Personally I believe the next two updates will still only contain non-penetrative sex (the second update adding a scene with Daphne) and only after that will the devs start implementing actual sex scenes.

Only question remaining is what kind of scene will Hermiones scene be? Maybe a titjob? Kinda existed to see tbh.

This is all speculaion btw, I'm not currently a patreon.
It's just going to be like a willing flash or maybe a hand job or something like that. It's practically a guarantee that people are going to be disappointed, especially if it's wrapped up in the godawful excuse for game design like everything in this game is.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
^ I agree. This game is actually going somewhere now that Joe's taken the reigns. It may not be as fast as some may like, but I firmly believe that good things come to those who wait.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Will there be more focus on animations or new scenes? Please break the suspense
Animator is a separate person from the artists, so all old scenes will get the live2d touch. Right now it's a hack to get it working. So new scene and animations ftw. I almost don't want to say anything, better to underpromise and over deliver.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Come on Joe. Chin up, mate. This game is a diamond in the rough--you are getting there.
It certainly has potential, I don't think so many people would be disappointed with it if it didn't and it certainly wouldn't have enough patreon support to keep going if it didn't have people willing to put up with how poorly it has been going for so long. The character art style and detail of the environments far exceeds most other games both 3D and 2D in this particular genre. Compare it to Witch Trainer Silver which has spent most of the last few years hacking content together using already existing assets to create frankensteined new characters and scenes before FINALLY striking out and making new artwork, and the difference is night and day. Innocent Witches has potential, it's just being wasted with godawful game design. The potential is there to be good.

Vicareae

Mar 12, 2018
So, I've played around two hours and I'm enjoying the game so far, but I don't think I'm nearly 10% of the game completed, it's just so much text. So I just wanted to know beforehand, why does this game has such a low score here?

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
So, I've played around two hours and I'm enjoying the game so far, but I don't think I'm nearly 10% of the game completed, it's just so much text. So I just wanted to know beforehand, why does this game has such a low score here?
The person heading the project before Joe was an asshole

Reactions: Oghmios1337

arkhanan

Mar 30, 2019
It certainly has potential, I don't think so many people would be disappointed with it if it didn't and it certainly wouldn't have enough patreon support to keep going if it didn't have people willing to put up with how poorly it has been going for so long. The character art style and detail of the environments far exceeds most other games both 3D and 2D in this particular genre. Compare it to Witch Trainer Silver which has spent most of the last few years hacking content together using already existing assets to create frankensteined new characters and scenes before FINALLY striking out and making new artwork, and the difference is night and day. Innocent Witches has potential, it's just being wasted with godawful game design. The potential is there to be good.
f the game had had sex at some point and not the content that it had before, perhaps but they have not added sex, then the patreones are not stupid and stop supporting these programmers who only lengthen the final product

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes