JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Do you guys plan on doing more interactive scenes like the Minerva one? That's by far my favorite one and the others, while the art is still great, kind of feel like lesser versions of that one.
At some point, yes, we will revisit them all. Code wise, that one's spaghetti, so much so we don't mess with it.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just started up again after awhile. Really liking the changes made. Development is slow but considering how good the art is and how much coding has to be involved with all the mini games, events and other randomness I suppose that's to be expected. I see the save issue (have to start a new game each release) is still around. Would love to see that go away but if even SummerTimeSaga has that problem it might not be in the cards.

Glad to see developers so focused on making this game more than just another trainer. I think I'll resub after the next release.

Reactions: Zirael Q

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
JoeBanks: off topic suggestion: looking at some of the fan art here and on discord, its near perfect. I do know that you promised fan art may make it in the game one day, but can't you make it a bit more concrete? how about you ask for images in a specific scenario (girls in showers, girls sleeping in dorm rooms) and you make a peeping option in the game, which then randomly shows one of the winning pics. Gives the creatives something concrete to do, and us pervs something concrete to look at, with limited efforts on your side. what do you think?

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
do you have an idea when in june we can expect it ?
somewhere in the last week(s) or more closer to this date ?
I tell everyone, if you're on a budget wait until the release is on our site. If you get it from here, that's fine, I get it. I really do want to change our tiering so that releases (with or without) content are more widely available to alleviate people playing stagnant code with bugs. But we will see. I think I have to better explain the reasoning behind it so everyone on our team agrees.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
JoeBanks: off topic suggestion: looking at some of the fan art here and on discord, its near perfect. I do know that you promised fan art may make it in the game one day, but can't you make it a bit more concrete? how about you ask for images in a specific scenario (girls in showers, girls sleeping in dorm rooms) and you make a peeping option in the game, which then randomly shows one of the winning pics. Gives the creatives something concrete to do, and us pervs something concrete to look at, with limited efforts on your side. what do you think?
All fanart will remain fanart, this has already been decided by the artists.

Reactions: otranu

aj_lol

Jun 18, 2020
not gonna lie, after being frustrated by the huge amount of busywork and repetitive dialog in Innocent Witches, I played Poke Abby for quick relief

Slotplot

Nov 10, 2018

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
All fanart will remain fanart, this has already been decided by the artists.
has this changed? because you yourself have opened up the possibility for fan art to become part of the game back when you introduced that channel on Discord:

"READ THIS: This is the channel for fan art submissions. We will accept 2 forms: 1) Full PNG of the background and art for people to view. 2) A PSD you would like to see in game, reviewed by our artists and deemed of quality for them to edit."

it is obviously your call, but if art is one of the limiting factors time-wise why not make use of the creative swarm intelligence?
Some stuff is as good as the real deal:

Last edited:

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
has this changed? because you yourself have opened up the possibility for fan art to become part of the game back when you introduced that channel on Discord:

"READ THIS: This is the channel for fan art submissions. We will accept 2 forms: 1) Full PNG of the background and art for people to view. 2) A PSD you would like to see in game, reviewed by our artists and deemed of quality for them to edit."

it is obviously your call, but if art is one of the limiting factors time-wise why not make use of the creative swarm intelligence?
Some stuff is as good as the real deal:
I mean, if there's a submission that good, sure. But right now, as it stands we have an animator, and while L_A_T_E does do cool stuff, he doesn't want to do it as a dev.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes