BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Downloading this as fast as I can... This is so copyrighted, I wonder how much longer it can stay under the radar. They're a litigious bunch I assure you, just look at what they did to Jenny Nimmo and she never even broached the word 'Hog' anywhere.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
From what the changelog says- it looks like you have to start all over from scratch... Is this correct?

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
So is there any (Repeating) sexual activities you can take part in?
Or is this Version another glorified peepshow?

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Have they added any h scenes in this version? Or is it again more "texts"?
Text is H scenes more or less, just say "Is there nudity, or sex pics?" if that is what your after I mean H could just be half naked girl with a wall of text attached, as hentai just means pervert more or less to be an H scene only requires really a pic even clothed with some NSFW text...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The greatest bunch of asshole developers strikes again.
They clearly concentrate on how much money they can get from their blind sheep on patreon, that is the only explanation how they can go three updates each with almost half a year between them and still haven't even gotten close to the actual erotic part of their game.

Man, no one expected miracles. If they'd added as much content per regular update as Four Elements Trainer does, everyone would have been happy, but no, they just concentrate on screwing over everybody.

At this point you have to either have so much money that you don't care about a measly patreon pledge or you are hopelessly gullible and still believe their bullshit.

I wouldn't give a damn if the gorgeous art and the good idea of an expanded witch trainer didn't have so much potential that is all wasted by those cronies.

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
i wonder if i am stuck or doing something wrong but when i send letter to summon snape he wont come.

Aug 16, 2017
The greatest bunch of asshole developers strikes again.
They clearly concentrate on how much money they can get from their blind sheep on patreon, that is the only explanation how they can go three updates each with almost half a year between them and still haven't even gotten close to the actual erotic part of their game.

Man, no one expected miracles. If they'd added as much content per regular update as Four Elements Trainer does, everyone would have been happy, but no, they just concentrate on screwing over everybody.

At this point you have to either have so much money that you don't care about a measly patreon pledge or you are hopelessly gullible and still believe their bullshit.

I wouldn't give a damn if the gorgeous art and the good idea of an expanded witch trainer didn't have so much potential that is all wasted by those cronies.

it just goes to show that there are many numpties out there without integrity with money to waste on such ridiculous projects. if everyone of their patreons stopped support then they will either get on with it or quit.

as it is, it looks like they don't have the first clue about the market they are in. I for 1 am happy to not play or support this game :D

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
About the "no sexual content" tag: it means there will never be anything sexual in this game or there´s no sexual content so far?Also, shocking the number of discussion pages for a game still at 0.1 version, must be quite a game.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
About the "no sexual content" tag: it means there will never be anything sexual in this game or there´s no sexual content so far?Also, shocking the number of discussion pages for a game still at 0.1 version, must be quite a game.

Honest answer, chances are they will really never get to any sexual content, they claim to plan so however.

The 0.1 is just sadcrab screwing around. This is the fourth or fifth version with basically the same content, supposedly with lots of stuff re-written, to be every bit as dull and boring as before and with lots of behind the scene changes that you can't really see whether they exist or not as well.

Reactions: Epholos and Silver1

annam

Apr 13, 2017
They really should add the tagline "Sad Crab - bullshitting patrons since 2016".
Agreed, they should add a tag to tell people not to bother and that it's pretty much a scam until they finally do some of the things they promised and what they are getting paid for.

Reactions: botc76

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
How can I read Luna's papers? I've read every other but it always says "i don't think its useful to continue to read"

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes