DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
Pretty Solid Game. Just found it and loved the artwork. BUT man is this game missing A LOT of erotic content. All the setting up for becoming the very best witch trainer ever is really snuffed out when the scenario doesn't evolve at some point. I'm down for good long buildups for sexy situations but going from chapter to chapter and barely getting any sauce until the last part is a downer.

Some Quest are a bit confusing a big one being the swimsuit quest. The Quest outline will still leave up the "grab Hermoines special Swimsuit" even when you grabbed it and you don't know which is the special suit. So you're left thinking you didn't grab it and might need to grab it on a special day, which It might be, but I had it the whole time and was just confused because unlike the rest of quest it didn't mark itself out after obtaining it and didn't until I was completely done with the swimsuits saga. Making the swimsuits is confusing you find out all you need is hermione's regular looking red booty shorts and need to create them in the different dorm colors. I was thinking I needed a top and bottom for a while lol and they don't look "special".

Convincing the girls is just repeatedly talking to them day after day which makes sense even though I didn't notice a change in dialogue, maybe there was.

It definitely feels like its in a 0.6 stage. It has a very good bones and core of the game there and just needs its filling and little ticks and tacks to make it great but seeing the 1st post is from 2016 means it might be a long time before this is actually complete like many games.

Tarfog

Apr 3, 2019
is there a cheat to have more than 90 seconds on the timer? or something you can change on save editor !?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It definitely feels like its in a 0.6 stage. It has a very good bones and core of the game there and just needs its filling and little ticks and tacks to make it great but seeing the 1st post is from 2016 means it might be a long time before this is actually complete like many games.
this has been in progression for years and at 1 point they restarted from beginning and like it's been said "few" times this won't be ready anytime soon (years and years).

dhwnstn1

Jul 17, 2020
Does anyone know how to get a corrupted magazine? I figured out that I can combine witch to woman magazine with something, but Idk what fits in. Also, is there any H scene in current version? I finished Susan's tutoring section, and have to put some toys from Sexecution? into Luna. If I get through all of this, will there be some H scenes? I've already seen Mcgonagall scene.

kraddy

Jul 9, 2018
Hello folk, need your Help,

I am unable to fly to the washroom between 22 and 23 hrs, is there any prerequisite as I have spoken to Minerva ans she has told me regarding the issues Prefects are having

Reactions: Bioinsomniac

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
Hello!
Is the game animated or I need to download the "Animation" file? And if the game is already animated then what is better old animation or this one?
Like, if there is file for old animation to download and the game is already animated then that mean some still like the old one more.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The game is animated, and the new animation is better than the old one. It is however taxing on your graphics card, so if you don't have a good one, it's better to keep the old animation (and I do believe it may only be one animation in game anyway, someone feel free to correct me).

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
The game is animated, and the new animation is better than the old one. It is however taxing on your graphics card, so if you don't have a good one, it's better to keep the old animation (and I do believe it may only be one animation in game anyway, someone feel free to correct me).
Ok ok, ty!

jnaovnaofñve

Sep 15, 2020
You've done the special swimsuit bit, it just hasn't crossed off due to a bug

Talk to Snape a whole bunch of times and eventually he'll agree to the new rules

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes