cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played this game like a year ago and it was just more and more text with no real progression or H-scenes. Is the game worth playing yet, or should it just be considered a horny HP fan-game that'll never be the sex filled romp I want it to be?
as i have said before FORGET THAT THIS EXISTS!

Reactions: CursedFlame91

jbk

Apr 4, 2017
Just played through the entire game and didn't encounter a single bug. Been following this game for quite a while now and i think it's now more playable than ever, so the devs definitely managed to improve it quite a bit. If they continue to add more sexual content now, they are definitely on the right track.
I feel like a lot of the people constantly bitching in this thread aren't even playing the game anymore and just want to talk shit out of spite.

Btw is there anyone that knows how to get the Brainy Brainwash/Book Worm/???(with Harry Potter looking like he's busting a nut) achievements?

Reactions: Rolo

raxxo

Jun 19, 2017
wth, lost all clothes for Sonya overnight... anyone have a complete chapter two save before pushing pensive?

Nonsense200

Oct 5, 2020
so wait is 0.6.1a after 0.6-Beta?
while that would make sense logically/as with most version numbers, I know all to well that not all version numbers are logical.

batman321456

Nov 26, 2016
ok so i have looked as much as one can for a way to get the achievement for she sells sea shells, all i want is to get all of sonyas clothing options but picking up at chapter two seems to not be able to get it. please help, my sanity is slowly being lost.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so wait is 0.6.1a after 0.6-Beta?
while that would make sense logically/as with most version numbers, I know all to well that not all version numbers are logical.
don't forget that this game has been in making for years and basically 0 progress.

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
I finished the prologue with all the achievements and started Act 1 yesterday. Loaded my save today, my achievements are gone. Anyone else getting this?

midnite2230

Dec 3, 2018
Is there any way to unlock achievements via a developer console perhaps?

Played for about 3 and a half hours exploring this game, got the sea shells achievement and unlocked a bunch of costumes for Sonya but when I exited the game and restarted it later all my achievements, money and memory shards reset.

I have built up money again via weekly income and built up memory shards again via the mini game but am unable to re-unlock Sonya's Auriel costume as the achievement is reset

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Is there any way to unlock achievements via a developer console perhaps?

Played for about 3 and a half hours exploring this game, got the sea shells achievement and unlocked a bunch of costumes for Sonya but when I exited the game and restarted it later all my achievements, money and memory shards reset.

I have built up money again via weekly income and built up memory shards again via the mini game but am unable to re-unlock Sonya's Auriel costume as the achievement is reset
Yeah, that it resets your achievments and stuff like that everytime you restart is annoying.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I feel like a lot of the people constantly bitching in this thread aren't even playing the game anymore and just want to talk shit out of spite.
After years of false promises and lack of content after taking our money they can bitch and talk shit about this company as long as they want. And rightfully so. If you don't like us old patreons ranting in here i suggest you mute us or ignore us.

egysilk

Apr 19, 2019
v0.6 BETA
u need this to progress chapter 5...
in this version there is 2 conflicting guides to get hermoine special swim suite and they r both wrong .. it is locked for me at this point.
one is what the hat tells u , that it will be in greyfendors house on monday
and one what the play guide in the diary tells u which is look for it at end of the week ( i do not know sunday or friday 9of course) but that suite does not appear at all in any day of the week!

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes