jbk

Apr 4, 2017
ok so i have looked as much as one can for a way to get the achievement for she sells sea shells, all i want is to get all of sonyas clothing options but picking up at chapter two seems to not be able to get it. please help, my sanity is slowly being lost.
You have to get the shells from the mermaid at the beginning of the game. There are some bubbles on the lake, click them a couple times and she will appear. Then you have to chose the right dialogue options to get them. Later in the game you can get some scenes with McGonagall and the shells. Another achievement is to get pulled into the lake by her 10 times.

RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
As far as I understood he is just a lot less involved with the game development process but still will do some writing for IW.
They even said quote "this is not Joe saying goodbye", but we just have to see what that means for the future of IW

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Kind of humorous since he basically proclaimed himself the savior of the project on more than one occasion.

Wassmansdorff

Jun 2, 2020
Can't give Daphne's nude to Merlin when you chose to expel Daphne in Dark Path, because Draco's portrait doesn't give the nude pic back, what do I do?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Kind of humorous since he basically proclaimed himself the savior of the project on more than one occasion.
Actually that was a lot of us giving him credit for just responding to basic criticism and any valid questions any of us might have, unlike the previous one who just ignored anything that wasn't blind praise.

Joe was just a guy who was given a spotlight by virtue of being NICE. He didn't call himself anything.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
It look like the modificate magazine quest is bugged, the girls wont have them...Good...

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I just wanna know if the bugs have been fixed? For Hermaione for instance.. There have been few bugs for example when she picks up the phoenix or like the fact that you cant even invite her unofficialy etc

Nonsense200

Oct 5, 2020
okay reading some of this I'm getting a series of impressions;
1: This is basically unsuited for RenPy in the form they currently have it, mostly because it seems to be loading a bunch of high-res png's at once and that consumes a lot of memory when you're talking about a frame-by-frame animation (rogue like by oni gets around this by having simpler animation).

2: Asset pipeline is fucked; to a degree greater than SU ever was even. as SU's bottleneck seemed to be a lot more at the ""Unity"" end (along with the unforgivable sin of a registry-based-save).

2a.: part of the reason the pipeline seems "fucked" is the lack of any placeholder art or a "frontier"-edge.

that Act II chapter I is nearing completion should mean Act II is mostly written, and that Act III (if there is an Act III) has a solid series of arcs already laid out for it, with the layout of key scenes planned/thought out or in the process of rough sketches that the writer and artist can use to get a feel for each other's intentions before serious illustration energy is potentially wasted.
Act II being mostly written means almost every background and new locations for Act II should be at the very least in a state where they are line art awaiting inking and coloring, or even in an "advanced first draft"-state intended to be replaced but "good enough for testing purposes".

I presume, since there's all sorts of hints in the game already, that hogsmeade is in the future. Have the characters for this location been thought out? character art drawn? I assume there's a hotel and possibly a brothel there we're going to be seeing.. has the flow chart of what goes where and how the rooms connect been planned? I mean there seems to be enough hints that there's going to be a potion lab and a library added on, has the librarian been given a sketch?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Wait, Joe is gone?
Well his goal was to put the game right on track with the other devs. So him being gone has to be taken with a grain of salt. Either they stay on track or the entire process back when me and other patreons left is repeating. Time will tell. Or the next update for that matter.

• Sad
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Runnion

Sep 17, 2018
Any fix for the Hagrid bug? I can't go visit him on Wednesday after 10pm because I can't leave the room. I also can't send him mail as there's no portrait for him.

Tried the saves, but they're wrong version of game.

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
If you're running into problems reaching your MEGA limit, you can download MEGAsync, and create an account with a dummy email. No more problems.
ya ive got like 5 separate emails and 3 that i use concurrently. however CBA to do that shit, NOPY is just better IMO, seems just as fast with no limit.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Any fix for the Hagrid bug? I can't go visit him on Wednesday after 10pm because I can't leave the room. I also can't send him mail as there's no portrait for him.
Did you get the potion from Snape to leave through the window? Hagrid will await you at the castle entrance.
Bug? Not that I know.

hahn

May 3, 2018
Did you get the potion from Snape to leave through the window? Hagrid will await you at the castle entrance.
Bug? Not that I know.

Did you summone her informally?

I solve the problem. Thanks!

Reactions: supermelia
3.00 star(s) 324 Votes