Nonsense200

Oct 5, 2020
So moving to the new chapter locked most of the tings I unlocked great
wait is there a "new chapter" or is it just Chapter 1 for Act 2?

and how long has been Act II chapter 1 been in the game? I see people talking about it as far back as 2016, so it's been in it at least that long but it seems awfully odd that there's been so much feet dragging when it comes to the actually existing content?
does everyone involved have serious day jobs?

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hello ahm i have 2 questions... first one , someone know how to unlock all Archivements? ...also my other question is

[SPOILER ALERT]

Someone know how to correct guess the underwear minigame? its kinda hard to me... i made lot of mistakes and i cannot complete it yet.... please if someone could help me with that....

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Does Daphne's sex scene freeze up for anybody else? I can't continue the game, i.e. Luna's tutoring and Hermione's fervor minigame, because the game just stops responding. 0.6Beta

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Hello ahm i have 2 questions... first one , someone know how to unlock all Archivements? ...also my other question is

[SPOILER ALERT]

Someone know how to correct guess the underwear minigame? its kinda hard to me... i made lot of mistakes and i cannot complete it yet.... please if someone could help me with that....

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Bug at the swimsuite quest? Grabbed the reference design for all 3 and put it on the rope, but nothing happend.
According to the WT, you should grab them at Monday, Thuesday, Thursday and Sat. One day after each girl used it.

DDelvin

Feb 22, 2019

[SPOILER ALERT]

For me the correct underwear was highlighted by a gold star, dunno if it's a perk for high stats.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
wait is there a "new chapter" or is it just Chapter 1 for Act 2?
and how long has been Act II chapter 1 been in the game? I see people talking about it as far back as 2016, so it's been in it at least that long ...
Ch1 Act2 came out in Dec 2019. There was no Act2 before that. And a lot was improved also on Act1 after that.

Apr 10, 2020
On Patreon there is a poll: 65% say "Please take your time, fixing bugs is important", 29% want to get content quicker
(319 votes up to now among the 10+$ Patrons).
This is why polls are often sh*t. What a self-serving question. Now do a poll like this: "Please release new content, four years is a long time and needless delay is bad OR fix bugs quicker."

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
"Please release new content, four years is a long time and needless delay is bad".
Texts like this still could be placed under "comments". (4 of 11 comments preferred more or quicker content, but not as harsh as you).

Apr 10, 2020
Rolo. Fair enough. I have been a defender of this game because it obviously doesn't deserve the low rating, and because I saw real effort to improve. But that poll question is horrendously self serving. I still would like to know where the two minigames that "didn't quite make" the previous update went. I wonder if they will be the heart of the next update three months from now. And the fact Joe has disappeared is troubling because he was an effective project manager.

Reactions: Jarul and Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks Roblet for your comment.
I am new to this game, and I do not see myself as a unconditional defender. I have tons of (constructive) critisism and suggestions, but not all find an open ear in the dev team, unfortionally (it's a question of priorities, what I can and will respect).

As I mentioned earlier, when I will soon be fed up with this, I will leave, watch from distance and come back after some months, in the hope that this diamond is polished even more and has some more content.

Yes, I like the minigames (one I use "cheating"), and I hope the ones "that didn't quite make it" will be ok in Dezember or in the beginning of 2021 (and hopefully much more).

About Joe, I have heard he will be in the team until Februar 21, and after that still being part of the writing. We will see.

About the poll: Yes as an statistican, I am aware that questions influence answeres. But more important is whom you will ask imo.
Asking supporting patreons and getting such a clear result still means something.
Supporters who are clearly unsatisfied will just leave, stop supporting.

Still paying is also a way to vote.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes