safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Hello ahm i have 2 questions... first one , someone know how to unlock all Archivements? ...also my other question is

[SPOILER ALERT]

Someone know how to correct guess the underwear minigame? its kinda hard to me... i made lot of mistakes and i cannot complete it yet.... please if someone could help me with that....
For me the correct underwear was highlighted by a gold star, dunno if it's a perk for high stats.
IIRC, for Stage 1 you have to check her facial expressions. For Stage 2, transparency won't work, and she'll try to confuse you by using more than one expression - this is the hardest part; save the game and reload after a wrong guess. For Stage 3, the gold star appears next to the right answer, but this may depend on the four training stats (intelligence, brutality, perception, control), I don't know.

socy

Nov 16, 2018
Hey, can someone tell me what is the all about? I pay 5 bucks and I don't want to duble it just for some news. I think it's the letest post and it's blocked for 10 bucks

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
if i download the latest version from the link in the first post do i need to download any extra animation or does it alread come with it ?

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
is there an up to date CG rip?
Every character is now split into various layers, so to get images from scenes would take someone importing each layer into PS or similar and saving out the image. So apart from a couple of stills, there really isn't anything worth while in a CG rip

Mar 22, 2018
having problem with things saving, every time I start the game up all my achievement, outfits, Est are gone. which isn't really a problem, the main problem is the door lock for Luna reward after you pass her exam, games thinks I haven't found the code for the door lock, however when I click the door, the option for the lock isn't there. so I cant continue with this quest

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
having problem with things saving, every time I start the game up all my achievement, outfits, Est are gone. which isn't really a problem, the main problem is the door lock for Luna reward after you pass her exam, games thinks I haven't found the code for the door lock, however when I click the door, the option for the lock isn't there. so I cant continue with this quest
Have you maxed out your stats? If memory serves maxing our perception levels will reveal the code carved into your desk.

faynfox

Sep 17, 2018
The innocent witches folder doesnt appear in the appdata\roaming\renpy route. I need to find the persistent file in this location, as I need to replace both persistent files in roaming and the game folder. Any help would be greately appreciated

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
I can't leave the office to meet hagrid on wed at 10pm... did I miss something?

EDIT: Got the "Endless Apparition Potion" from Snape - if someone has the same question as me :)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 324 Votes