Mar 22, 2018
Have you maxed out your stats? If memory serves maxing our perception levels will reveal the code carved into your desk.
my states are all 21, i have already got the code through Ginny, and put the code in, but if I save and leave the game, when I come back all the achievement, clothes, and points for clothes are gone, and if i click the door it doesnt give me the option, only leave or peek, but at the same time when i try get the reward from luna, its says i need to get the code for the door to lock it.

wertygo

Oct 5, 2017
The innocent witches folder doesnt appear in the appdata\roaming\renpy route. I need to find the persistent file in this location, as I need to replace both persistent files in roaming and the game folder. Any help would be greately appreciated
It's just appdata\roaming\renpy\persistent folder, found it by trial and error, the problem is i

faynfox

Sep 17, 2018
It's just appdata\roaming\renpy\persistent folder, found it by trial and error, the problem is i
Thank you very much but, there is only a single file "screenshots.iwz" is there a point in time when the persistent file will appear?

mambojambo

Oct 5, 2017
Someone know how to correct guess the underwear minigame? its kinda hard to me... i made lot of mistakes and i cannot complete it yet.... please if someone could help me with that....
Whole walkthrough for Act I can be found here It helped me tremendously with the game, especially the test questions for Luna.

Reactions: DJsona

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Whole walkthrough for Act I can be found here It helped me tremendously with the game, especially the test questions for Luna.
ACT 2

Last edited:

arucad

Jul 25, 2017
my states are all 21, i have already got the code through Ginny, and put the code in, but if I save and leave the game, when I come back all the achievement, clothes, and points for clothes are gone, and if i click the door it doesnt give me the option, only leave or peek, but at the same time when i try get the reward from luna, its says i need to get the code for the door to lock it.
I have the very same problem. Haven't found a solution yet.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
You got the code through Ginny ?? Normaly, the code is written on the table. For me it is working just fine.

As for loosing achievements, this is said to be a bug in persistent save file. Will be adressed in public version (0.6F)

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Just finished the latest patch and I'm in awe, I finally got to bang my favorite girl!

Even as the game progresses and the updates come out, the artist still insists in a plethora of details, keeps the shading and coloring on point, and the game itself keeps offering premises that keep us hooked. The fact there is still so much to explore with the girls means we will have so much to play through!

I really like this game, it's a shame there's a crowd of imbeciles who can't handle watered-down challenges, even with 2-3 different walkthroughs available, and shun this project. I hope this doesn't throw off Sadcrab.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I would not call anyone "imbecile", it is just a question of priorities, what someone likes and what not.

Reactions: Yonamous
3.00 star(s) 324 Votes