Longjohn6942087

Dec 22, 2020
I've made a photoshop file with sorted layers and folders for easy edits. I Think photoshop CS6+ is required. (Apparently not, works with GIMP)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mega link is dead, anyone have a mirror, or even a website like the one for witchtrainer?

Feb 7, 2020
GAME
0.6.1A PC (Version with old animations) - MEGA
0.6.1A Mac (Version with old animations) - MEGA
0.6.1A Android - MEGA
Advanced animations (Place into “[game_root]/game/” folder) - MEGA
SAVE
Act 1 Chapter 5 Max Save - View attachment 742277
Act 2 Chapter 1 Max Save - View attachment 742278
Unlocked memories + dressing rooms - View attachment 742280
For saves and persistent data to work you need to put them into:
– Windows – “[game_root]/game/saves/” and “C:/Users/[your_username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-4/” folders.
– MAC – “~/Library/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-4/” folder.
Overwrite if necessary.
WARNING: unlocking memories with the file above will delete your own progress with the memories and reset the preferences as well.
:cool:
Do you have android save?

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
There is just something about this game, the art style, the gameplay... that keeps me coming back for more. I just found it in October though so I haven't been teased to death like most here. Just looking forward to more with Susan for now.

Reactions: Zuty

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
In context with prior postings, I'M FINE WITH DELAYS. I enjoy well made, well finished things. Delay all you like. It won't lose me sleep. I am, however, very pragmatic, and I believe that something needs to be addressed.

If they, you the developers, are going to delay, the very least that you could do is warn us all in person and unlock the anouncement. Many of us are going to refuse to pay 5-20$ a month for an IOU of content. Of all the complaints you see in this thread, there are three consistent ones.

First off, you're making a lot of money and not producing content very quickly. Second, sometimes the writing can be hard to follow. You're fixing/have fixed that second issue and are working on the first, and I greatly appreciate the pride you have in your work. The last one, and most important, is transparency. What promises are you going to meet with our money?

Call me callous for saying it on Christmas, but I feel like it needs to be said. I am both excited by your work and frustrated by your lack of schedule transparency. I should not have to hope that a patreon poster payed the 5$ to tell us it's coming "some time before January 1st."

I absolutely will not pay a full game's price months in advance for scheduling updates on content you consistently fail to deliver within your own proposed deadlines. Not the game. Status updates. Not one cent. I guarentee you that many others feel similarly.

Trust me, I know you're rebuilding an entire game's engine from the ground up with experimental features. I know it's costly and not time efficient. I know game development is an arduous process. I know you have even been in touch with the developers of Ren'py to make the best game you can. Many of us know and understand, and that's why your patreon looks so healthy despite such massive delays. That being said, at this rate I'd have spent almost 500$ on your game if I'd paid for just the updates. Even at the standard price tag of 60$ for your game, this expectation of yours is dubious at best. I sometimes put a few dollars in the tip jars of teams I like and wait the chance to pay for the full thing in all it's resplendent glory. Heck, I've put money in your jar too. Your game is GOOD. It's well made. The time you have invested shows. For now, however, I don't feel comfortable investing.

This isn't how I should feel about all of this. "They want me to pay to even see their schedule? After all this time?" What is this.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 324 Votes