Taito

Oct 29, 2017
Change pythondir in unren to lib\windows-x86_64\ instead of -i686
that works for the extracting, do u also know a solution for the dev menu?
it seems i cant unluck the memories. i can unlock the scenes in the extra menu, but in the scene i cant choose any option.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Innocent Witches [v0.6 FINAL] [Sad Crab] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 946.78 MB
Original MAC Size: 960.58 MB

Compressed PC Size: 201.4 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 186.1 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks! but that doesnt work ( for me atleast )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the pic below is after i click unlock and try to start the game of wits :rolleyes:
Must be a bug with their gallery. Maybe try it with the previous version and their unlocked save files, or wait until they post the unlocked stuff for this version.

Reactions: Taito

Jstain

Skeet Skeet
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
That can be done with this. I posted it 10 pages back but not sure many people saw it.
Works for me after restarting the game but the dressing room options and certain dialogue is locked. Is there a console command to unlock more stuff?

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
How? Mine just says it can't locate python and I can't change anything.
Open unren.bat with a text editor. Search for lib\windows-i686 and replace it with lib\windows-x86_64. That will let you extract the assets at least. It comes up twice IIRC

Works for me after restarting the game but the dressing room options and certain dialogue is locked. Is there a console command to unlock more stuff?
I'm not sure what's going on with the replays and not being able to pick options. Some of the rpyc files are encoded in what I'm assuming is the new Renpy 7.4 standard and not even the dev version of Unren can decode them yet so I can't look at the code to see why it's happening.

I think they're releasing unlocked saves soon just like they did with the last update so I guess it's either actually play the game (lol) or wait. Sorry.

Reactions: mdj and Jstain

Jstain

Skeet Skeet
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Open unren.bat with a text editor. Search for lib\windows-i686 and replace it with lib\windows-x86_64. That will let you extract the assets at least. It comes up twice IIRC

I'm not sure what's going on with the replays and not being able to pick options. Some of the rpyc files are encoded in what I'm assuming is the new Renpy 7.4 standard and not even the dev version of Unren can decode them yet so I can't look at the code to see why it's happening.

I think they're releasing unlocked saves soon just like they did with the last update so I guess it's either actually play the game (lol) or wait. Sorry.
It's pretty lame that it seems they're actively trying to stop or annoy people attempting to mess with the console and script files.

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
if you want to see the images i would recommend this exe . Just drag and drop the rpa on the exe and voila. Really cool and donate if you want to.
(Not sponsored lol)

Reactions: KBoi

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
It's pretty lame that it seems they're actively trying to stop or annoy people attempting to mess with the console and script files.
They're not actively trying at all, it was perfectly straightforward in previous versions, they just started using a pre-release major revision version of Renpy in this version to get their Live2D animation stuff working.

I know they get a lot of shit here but quality (in art and code) takes time. The only person I've seen pushing Renpy harder than they do is Komisari with HHG.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes