ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
This update seems small-ish to me but quality over quantity so I understand it takes time.
The only real new content is the hermione granger rune reading artwork but goddamn that's hot and looks great. The mechanics of the new hermione mini game are new too of course and I found the game "grindy" but not too bad, to figure out the answers is not hard at all come on guys (waiting to land on the special portion of the wheel was frustrating though). Overall the continuing story with the girls and the repeated sex scene with daphne and the chunky girl was nice and the new scene with hermione was amazing (but I wish that part was finished <3)

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
This is from their discord

>Hotfix version will be out for free in 2-3 days. there will be unlocking file, boosted saves, and advanced animations attached to this release

Reactions: OnyxShadow

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
I decided to take a day off to read a Novel and saw this one. But I read so much negativity in the comment selection that I no longer know what to think. After all, is it worth taking my day off time to play this one? (Although it sounds like a joke, I'm serious. :v)
Yes.

It kinda remake the whole game since they got American writer who rewrite the game and It's better a lot now.

For example back in 2019, there was only 1 sex scene and low lewd. Now there are 6 I think and lot of lewd.

Last edited:

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Ok, so for Daphne's game, I manage to see all the linguae, but the special, with the game level at 8/7. I've already gotten the event where she refuses to show twice, is there anyway to better the odds of her wearing the special red set?

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Ok, so for Daphne's game, I manage to see all the linguae, but the special, with the game level at 8/7. I've already gotten the event where she refuses to show twice, is there anyway to better the odds of her wearing the special red set?
Got it on the 25th try.
1609602579268.png

She wears it under the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Final, like "the game is done, there is nothing more to do and it is ready to be send to game magazines for a final review"

Or final like "This is the best version 6.0 I can bring. There is no 6.1 nor a 6.2 coming anymore. The next final will be 7.0final".

?

lordakumite

May 14, 2020
Im having issues with the new Hermione minigame, it does not let me click more than one word even if the answer is two words.

Edit: Dont play it on hard, youll lose no matter what if given a two part answer. It counts every part of the word as an attempt, and you have one on hard. Medium and Easy work because they give you enough attempts.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 324 Votes