jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
It is still a shame that this great artwork is hidden behind this aweful interface.

Thanks to the advanced animations pack, I got motivated to continue playing with python a bit, I would really like to have a renpy bypass to put together the images automatically ... but for now Susan bouncing her mighty ass:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wow! You do know that you can share these gems with the devs on Discord and they may even include them in the actual game? You would be our hero for adding visual content to the game..

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
The Hermione mini-game seems currently unwinnable at medium or hard difficulty due to there being more words than possible tries in some of the spells.
Did anyone ever beat medium or hard? Are there different images/more smut compared to easy? Is it worth it?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
wow! You do know that you can share these gems with the devs on Discord and they may even include them in the actual game? You would be our hero for adding visual content to the game..
You realize that sadcrab isn't exactly known for competence, right? Four years, two sex scenes, and three scenes of foreplay, godawful game design scattered throughout the game that took them years and apparently chasing away the only member of the team who knows what he's doing, and so on? The only thing the game really has going for it is the art style, you're more likely to be misunderstood or straight up ignored if you make suggestions to the dev, potentially resulting in an even worse UI.

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
What about Nola and Ginny? The Ginny scene imo is the best so far.
I agree, pity they didnt exploit Ginny path further (probably due to requests for other characters). Even though Ginny scene is inconsistent with the plot (INVOIS violation) but at this point who cares. Put some art out there and fix the story later. That will keep people satisfied

Reactions: crustlord12

Bagot

Sep 22, 2019
Yeah sorry for the exceptionally stupid question but during the prologue I could save using ESC and the save menu would be right there. However after the prologue I can't seem to access the "saves" as ESC just sends me to "options";which means I can't manually save and must rely on autosaves which is risky and I don't want to bother playing as a result. Is there some way to see the save menu? Again sorry for the probably stupid question I'd imagine it's easy to access and I'm being dumb since I have seen other people uploading saves after the prologue I must just be missing something.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Yeah sorry for the exceptionally stupid question but during the prologue I could save using ESC and the save menu would be right there. However after the prologue I can't seem to access the "saves" as ESC just sends me to "options";which means I can't manually save and must rely on autosaves which is risky and I don't want to bother playing as a result. Is there some way to see the save menu? Again sorry for the probably stupid question I'd imagine it's easy to access and I'm being dumb since I have seen other people uploading saves after the prologue I must just be missing something.
You can save by using the pensieve in the bottom right corner of the office screen.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Gonna wait for the final versions android port. I can't stand doing the same shit on my computer one more time. I don't want to risk my computer's well being.

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
How does one use the advanced animations? do I put the animations.rpa inside game folder or do i put the animations folder with animations.rpa inside it to the game folder?

genagena

Nov 17, 2020
Guys, I have some problems with Diadem quest. In the wakthrough was said that I should call Helen after event with Luna. But there's no options then.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Final after 4 years? And still few adult content ... right? After the art I thought the dev is gonna be serious with his creation. I was wrong and disappointed.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Same sex scene we already had with daphne, and now you can get a handjob from hermione. Thats it.
Then more like a non-adult "art" , I played the 0.3 which was terrible (story and scenes - had 1 or 2) ... and still is. :D

May 21, 2018
  • Close the curtains and drag the photo from inventory on the desk to meet Helena >
  • Drag the apparition potion from inventory on the window and go to the front entrance >
Got this from the walkthrough, I don't have a picture and a potion in my inventory though.. kinda stuck

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes