MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 985512
What are these locks for?
Good question. I've completed everything a few times and never unlocked them so either they are for future content, which I doubt, or were placeholders for something that was abandoned or changed and it just would've been to hard to change the UI then. Perhaps the time turner etc were originally planned to go there.

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
Why can't I reset achievements? Deleted everything... saves, roaming, is there some other place that exists?

May 21, 2018
One of the scripts inside the rpa archives checks for a file in game/modules called developer.rpym. If this file is not present it disables the console and also the Shift+O shortcut.
You could create an empty developer.rpym file in game/modules and add a simple script to the game folder with following content:
Code:
init 999 python:
  config.developer = True
  config.console = True
(Or download and extract the attached file)

Be warned, only use the console inside the game, don't open it while you're in the book or any other menu, because the game will crash if you try to close the other menu...

Thanks for the assist. Couldn't get it to open but I managed to edit the save files via online save editor. I think I can replay the whole game with max stats, money and skills.

OverBoner

Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock these memories for Daphne, Luna and Susan ?
Those are the sweet date memories for them. You can only invite your waifu on the date. You'll have either play through the chapter several times, use a mod or someone's persistent file to unlock them.

iCrises

Dec 5, 2020
I love the art/animations, will keep an eye on this game for later updates, for now it's seen a bit buggy, game doesn't acknowledge the hermione's swimsuit in my bag so I can't keep playing the quest,

wish it had more sexual content in game though

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
i think there is bug in chap 1. when u get from snape potion and fly out window and click on noticeboard ( same place whre u get tips in prologue for every class slizerin for example) cant get waifu adreses.

May 21, 2018
i think there is bug in chap 1. when u get from snape potion and fly out window and click on noticeboard ( same place whre u get tips in prologue for every class slizerin for example) cant get waifu adreses.

Hmmm I think you don't get to choose your waifu in chap 1. If you mean the prefect problem,you can use the broom or apparition potion.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
is there any sex with hermione?
Not currently, but there might be one in the next major update in a couple of months. Though based on past updates the hand job scene in the most recent update might be all we get, so keep your expectations low.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
This is fucking hilarious. Everyone keeps screaming for more sex scenes and the guy does fuck all with the titular Hermione update.

This is amazing. How can a developer be so moronic I will never know.

• Angry
Reactions: Ankhesenamun

vapeme21

Jul 3, 2017
Why can't I reset achievements? Deleted everything... saves, roaming, is there some other place that exists?
im trying to figure the same thing out, cept my sonya is bugged and if i try to upgrade it says i have to buy clothes to unlock but everything is purchased in the first level. deleted everything i can find, my only guess at this point is the zip file that was uploaded is bugged itself

edit: duh.... check the game data tab in options, you can reset everything there.

Last edited:

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
This is fucking hilarious. Everyone keeps screaming for more sex scenes and the guy does fuck all with the titular Hermione update.

This is amazing. How can a developer be so moronic I will never know.
Why would he care about what kids throwing tantrums are screeching about? It's his game, the only people he needs to keep happy are his Patrons, and if his Patrons aren't happy, they can just unsubcribe from him - his loss. People scream for and at everything here, if developers cared every time, they'd just end up shooting themselves in the head.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes