Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I gave up supporting them on Patreon because of the save issue. And I don't plan to re-up my support or play the game until it is possible to progress in the game and keep that progress. I like the game and the art is incredible but it's too frustrating. It truly sucks to put in hours of time to get to the end of a current release, and then haave to start all over again. Even more so when the supposed save games and persistent data saves don't really work.
While I'm not going to defend the save issue, you are given the option of starting at the beginning of the new chapter with each update.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I gave up supporting them on Patreon because of the save issue. And I don't plan to re-up my support or play the game until it is possible to progress in the game and keep that progress. I like the game and the art is incredible but it's too frustrating. It truly sucks to put in hours of time to get to the end of a current release, and then haave to start all over again. Even more so when the supposed save games and persistent data saves don't really work.
Only reason this doesn't bother me is the length of time between updates means I'll most likely want to start a new game regardless. Knowing I can skip the freaking swimsuit stuff makes it not so bad.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
so, I got to off site and downloaded the persistant file. I've put it both into game folder and into appdata folder and no galery/dressing room unlocked

Airiin

Jul 20, 2020
did you delete the folder 'persistent' in the appdata/roaming/renpy?
....if i remember correctly you have to delete that one too other than copying the persistent in thoose 2 folders

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
What does FINAL mean, guys? It is complete yet? If yes, then why its version is not above 1.0?
Have you tried using the search function? This question has been answered many times in recent pages.

The FINAL indicates that this is the stable version of this release, as opposed to the alpha or beta releases that are usually Patreon only.

Nov 21, 2017
Is there a way to make this game go faster? I don't mean the text skip I mean just so it doesn't take so long to get things done? I've just s tarted playing it but it already feels like it's going to take forever to get any content. Is there an updated save for .6.3?
Thanks all!

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Is there a way to make this game go faster? I don't mean the text skip I mean just so it doesn't take so long to get things done? I've just s tarted playing it but it already feels like it's going to take forever to get any content. Is there an updated save for .6.3?
Thanks all!
Not that I've seen. There's far too many animations on the text box transitions so each click takes at least 500ms. it's one of those things that looks nice the first 3 times you see it then you realize it's a major barrier on the user experience.

Reactions: Сварли

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The optimization is very weak in this game. It has either basic game design failures or janky functionality on all levels. Were it not for the artwork it would have been forgotten years ago. So no, there is no way to speed up the game.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Thanks all!
That's the way they've designed the game. There is still not much content to get to and it's not until late in the game that it starts coming any faster, and even then it's mostly teasing type of stuff. Hope you like minigames, you have several coming up if you haven't reached them yet.

Nov 21, 2017
Welp, that's disheartening news. The art is really good though so I hope this game gets more content to it. I'm glad my Luna looks gorgeous! (Not that the others don't of course!) I'll probably just play this less and maybe look for some other things.
I also hope a full save that works for the current version gets released.

Thanks for the answers all!

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Welp, that's disheartening news. The art is really good though so I hope this game gets more content to it. I'm glad my Luna looks gorgeous! (Not that the others don't of course!) I'll probably just play this less and maybe look for some other things.
I also hope a full save that works for the current version gets released.

Thanks for the answers all!
It’s a shame with this. It’s a very well made game with beautiful art, they also have extremely good funding at 15k a month. Unfortunately they seem to be milking it. A lot. By this point it wouldn’t be unreasonable to have lots of sex scenes for each of the girls. At the moment it’s only 3 or 4 and one of the is Ginny and the other is Minerva.

At the rate other games produce funding they could easily have one new HCG a month. I think they are worried if they start to provide that content then people will stop supporting, the irony is if they actually started creating the content we expect, the more people would support. Myself as an example, won’t support while it’s obvious they are just dragging things out.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes