Nov 21, 2017
Oh yeah, I downloaded that persistent files and put it in the saves folder, I even went and deleted the one in the roaming folder then put a new one in the saves folder but it's not unlocking anything. Do I have to wait for a new file?

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I see the Daphne sex scene is still bugged. I assume it's fixed in 6.3, but since I am in 6.2, I presume this would mean that, once again, I'd lose every progress if I installed the fix, wouldn't I?

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
I see the Daphne sex scene is still bugged. I assume it's fixed in 6.3, but since I am in 6.2, I presume this would mean that, once again, I'd lose every progress if I installed the fix, wouldn't I?
You are going to want to replay 7.0 when it comes out in March anyway as the plotline is getting adjusted to make more sense and new content being added. The implementation of the new L2D animations is going to make animations more smooth without the annoying load times. You might want to hold of until March I think.

Reactions: Ankhesenamun

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
You are going to want to replay 7.0 when it comes out in March anyway as the plotline is getting adjusted to make more sense and new content being added. The implementation of the new L2D animations is going to make animations more smooth without the annoying load times. You might want to hold of until March I think.
Alright man, thank you for your attention I appreciate it

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I get so sick of hearing the old milking claims. Its so not based in any facts but rather an urge to be instantly gratified. I can assure you the team is very active in the background and are constantly replying to questions and suggestions in discord. Don't believe me - go and sub to them. Even just $1 to see the updates and comments on discord and patreon. For those who have support them will know that they recently expanded the team. There used to be 5 member and there are now 10 members which the increase in patreon support allowed. That is additional artists, programmer/developers, animator etc. That's why the games in its current form looks 100 times better than a year ago and will look 100 times better by the end of 2021.
Ok it seems from ur prespective u dont know but the game is old around 4 years and something all the game got was text and text while him getting money so that is translated has Milking, after 3 years of being called milker and he almost gave up on the project after so much money gained, few people went to help him even know one is not making any money atleast from what he sayed, the first update they did come out in matter of months and was decent after that again started the sht show, slow progress, excuses, etc.
Let me tell you something there is quite a few people around here that got ban from their discord for stupid reasons, and they not has friendly has they seem (personal expiriecne with them), saying to sub to a game that might never have a end, No Thank You!
Im not into this game for a good while so i dont know any recent events but if they did grow the team they better show progress of a 10 man work and not showing a tedious nonstop text shit show its being for years, so they better show a update the same size of of bigger the Summertime saga which only has one artist so they better have something to show, cause this game for years has been a joke cause of the potencial it has and nothing has been done so far.

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
Ok it seems from ur prespective u dont know but the game is old around 4 years and something all the game got was text and text while him getting money so that is translated has Milking, after 3 years of being called milker and he almost gave up on the project after so much money gained, few people went to help him even know one is not making any money atleast from what he sayed, the first update they did come out in matter of months and was decent after that again started the sht show, slow progress, excuses, etc.
Let me tell you something there is quite a few people around here that got ban from their discord for stupid reasons, and they not has friendly has they seem (personal expiriecne with them), saying to sub to a game that might never have a end, No Thank You!
Im not into this game for a good while so i dont know any recent events but if they did grow the team they better show progress of a 10 man work and not showing a tedious nonstop text shit show its being for years, so they better show a update the same size of of bigger the Summertime saga which only has one artist so they better have something to show, cause this game for years has been a joke cause of the potencial it has and nothing has been done so far.
Wait until 7.0 is out in March and then make a judgement. Like you said you haven't played the game in a good while I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

• Angry
Reactions: Jon Humbert

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Wait until 7.0 is out in March and then make a judgement. Like you said you haven't played the game in a good while I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
Well lets see about that, im hoping for 3 times the size of the current updates since the team got bigger so there is no excuses. Until the game and dev team pleasantly surprise me it will need alot.

jiznic

Sep 26, 2020
Does this game have sex scenes yet? I played a year ago and wasted 2 days smashing the space bar to skip text with 0 reward (except for minerva).

Reactions: Rama999

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Well lets see about that, im hoping for 3 times the size of the current updates since the team got bigger so there is no excuses. Until the game and dev team pleasantly surprise me it will need alot.
You have no idea how developing actualy works.
What are the new people on the team doing?
Artists can't do much without a script, same with coders.
Having multiple people working on script tends to be counter productive and usually leaves a mess.
On the same note having multiple people coding can be faster, but it also creates more problems when trying to put together code done by different people, and woking on the same part is just a mess waiting to happen so they have to do different parts.
There is delicate balance on when more people actually helps or slows progress.
On another note, kind of out of the loop, but if they are recently new that also slows down since they need some guidnce on how to work on that specific project.
You are just having way too high expectations and that always blows on your face and then come to rage when it didn't match your unrealistic expectations.
And as they have said in thread: they are redoing part of the early game plotline and adding the L2D animations to improve load times, so it might just be more of an optimization and cleanup update than a content update (might be wrong on that last one)
Also on another note, if you complain about text maybe this type of games are not for you since they are more like visual novels and the buildup is what makes the story good. If you just want a quick fap maybe just going to an image site might be for you.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Discord ->

Hello everyone! Recently we received a number of reports from players about scenes being stuck in an infinite loop (Daphne's scene, interactions with Minerva in the office, etc).

In order to identify it and fix it once and for all, we need your help! Andy has compiled a special build just for this purpose. All you have to do is follow the directions from him.

We will create a separate chatroom just for this where you can freely interact with each other. There are no real-time limits for this, but the sooner it's fixed - the better. If you stick with us and keep helping to the very end - we will think about some sort of reward (something like a piece of exclusive art, or access to Patreon for a limited time, or access to alpha version).

If you experienced this bug and interested in helping to fix it - please let Benq666 or @Andy_kl know so that we can begin as soon as possible. Thanks!

1612823314834.png

always86

Mar 19, 2020
hello is this game includes sex scenes ? with hermione too ? or it's just puzzle and puzzle
I believe I’m right in saying the game has the following sex scenes (or scenes with sex acts);

Minerva (sex)
Ginny (BJ)
Susan (Spanking)
Daphne (don’t remember if this is sex or just and HJ)
Luna (masterbation and oral)

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
I believe I’m right in saying the game has the following sex scenes (or scenes with sex acts);

Minerva (sex)
Ginny (BJ)
Susan (Spanking)
Daphne is sex but like mentioned a couple of posts above yours many people are having a looping bug problem with it.
You do get a hand job from Hermione.

Sere1

Apr 14, 2019

Minerva (sex)
Ginny (BJ)
Susan (Spanking)
Hermione has a handjob as well.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Does this game has harem on it or you can only choose one girl? also in case if you can only choose one girl can you still have sex with the other girls/

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Does this game has harem on it or you can only choose one girl? also in case if you can only choose one girl can you still have sex with the other girls/
It’s a harem, you only pick one girl at the start to skip time. Originally you had to do the quests for all girls, now just for one.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Just over one lewd scene per year? That's better than a lot of marriages.
Indeed, I first played beginning of September 2020, in 5 months they’ve added 1 HJ scene, a mini game, and I think some content at Azkaban, and some reskinned shower content. It really is amazing people will defend their work rate.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes