Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
Indeed, I first played beginning of September 2020, in 5 months they’ve added 1 HJ scene, a mini game, and I think some content at Azkaban, and some reskinned shower content. It really is amazing people will defend their work rate.
and what's even more amazing is people like you being perfectly happy for other people to support the games development, shit on them for doing so and then still come here to download the game for free and play it so that you can shit over the game too. The hypocrisy is unreal.

Crocodoco

Jun 3, 2020
and what's even more amazing is people like you being perfectly happy for other people to support the games development, shit on them for doing so and then still come here to download the game for free and play it so that you can shit over the game too. The hypocrisy is unreal.
Come on man, why would honest people put money in a product like this? I have been putting money in this project for a year and they do not deserve it, the money they get compared to the content provided is a sham, better to support other devs like Corrupted Kingdoms/Losib instead of getting nothing in sexual content from this creator, you talk smack about him, and complaining that he is dling this for free, but you are doing the same... This will never come to fruition, i would bet some random person would learn how to make games and release way more content than this studio. Sham.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Come on man, why would honest people put money in a product like this? I have been putting money in this project for a year and they do not deserve it, the money they get compared to the content provided is a sham, better to support other devs like Corrupted Kingdoms/Losib instead of getting nothing in sexual content from this creator, you talk smack about him, and complaining that he is dling this for free, but you are doing the same... This will never come to fruition, i would bet some random person would learn how to make games and release way more content than this studio. Sham.
Like Icstor?

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
And that's a perfectly fine position to hold. If you feel you aren't getting enough bang for your buck then withdraw your support. I personally feel the game has been picking up a lot of pace and due to the increased support the team was able to attract more team members which in turn speeds up development. If the same 5 team members sat on an ever increasing support budget without expanding then I would question that but not has not happened.

Perhaps the difference between us is our expectations. I do support the game and have been since early 2019. Yes I was once like the other guy downloading the game for free but never shit talking the game and calling people fools for subbing. I saw the potential in the game and wanted to support the team to make it better. There is zero argument that the game in 2019 and the game now has the same amount of content. Zero. New content has been added, the story has progressed, the team has reworked the renpy engine to allow them to add more features to it which the standard renpy engine cant do since renpy is pretty much for normal VN. They are implementing smoother animations and sounds for the girls etc. So lots of progress in a 2d game. manage your expectations.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Just found out that 100% saves and persistent files can be downloaded from the sad crab website.
where? the gallery isnt unlocked for me though idk :/ and the save is incompatible with my current version which is the latest.

Last edited:

Sanwichkun

Jan 22, 2019
Wait, so after all this waiting for probably a major update we get bugfixes? I was so patient with this game because the work in itself is beautiful but this is even worse than the cyberpunk scam- I'm withdrawing my support and give the money to developers who actually care about progressing the game development.

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
Wait, so after all this waiting for probably a major update we get bugfixes? I was so patient with this game because the work in itself is beautiful but this is even worse than the cyberpunk scam- I'm withdrawing my support and give the money to developers who actually care about progressing the game development.
if you really were a sub you would have seen that some players were reporting a loop bug in the Daphne sex scene and that they were releasing a bug fix for it. You would also know as a sub that the next release is in March. Just saying.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Actually, this time, I downloaded it from their website for free.

And I did support them when I first played.

751A0122-782E-4F86-A8C1-95A759ECD253.jpeg

I also donated a smaller amount in October. However the reason I stopped was simply because I don’t find the amount of progress reasonable.

I wish more support would mean more progress, but I see zero evidence for that assumption in the amount of content they are producing and releasing.

I’ll set what I think is a reasonable amount of content to be in the December 2021 release and if they even come close I’ll apologise;

5 new full lewd scenes (1 for each FMC plus 1 for a secondary character preferably Ginny)

New clothes for the FMCs (skirts or tops)

New locations (they’ve already announced 2 so this is easy)

2 new mini games (1 each would be ideal, but I’ll be realistic

Some core story progression.

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
Actually, this time, I downloaded it from their website for free.

And I did support them when I first played.

View attachment 1029298

I also donated a smaller amount in October. However the reason I stopped was simply because I don’t find the amount of progress reasonable.

I wish more support would mean more progress, but I see zero evidence for that assumption in the amount of content they are producing and releasing.

I’ll set what I think is a reasonable amount of content to be in the December 2021 release and if they even come close I’ll apologise;

5 new full lewd scenes (1 for each FMC plus 1 for a secondary character preferably Ginny)

New clothes for the FMCs (skirts or tops)

New locations (they’ve already announced 2 so this is easy)

2 new mini games (1 each would be ideal, but I’ll be realistic

Some core story progression.
I think your list of expectations is very realistic and I can certainly say that some of the items on your list will be implemented with March release but certainly by June. I don't know if you saw but the old animations on the intro screen and Susan scene had annoying loading. Since the team developed their new renpy engine - L2D it has allowed them to streamline the animations which now has no load time at all. Now that the engine has been reworked it will allow any content after to be better implemented and makes the user experience better and allows the teams to implement more advanced mini games etc. People forget that supporting on patreon is not like buying a finished game for a one off price. Its ongoing support to allow the team to grow, perhaps generate enough support to stop their day jobs and begin development full time. All these things are factors to how rapidly content gets churned out. Hope you support again in the future.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Innocent Witches [v0.6.4 FINAL] [Sad Crab] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (186 MB): - - - -

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I think your list of expectations is very realistic and I can certainly say that some of the items on your list will be implemented with March release but certainly by June. I don't know if you saw but the old animations on the intro screen and Susan scene had annoying loading. Since the team developed their new renpy engine - L2D it has allowed them to streamline the animations which now has no load time at all. Now that the engine has been reworked it will allow any content after to be better implemented and makes the user experience better and allows the teams to implement more advanced mini games etc. People forget that supporting on patreon is not like buying a finished game for a one off price. Its ongoing support to allow the team to grow, perhaps generate enough support to stop their day jobs and begin development full time. All these things are factors to how rapidly content gets churned out. Hope you support again in the future.
I have supported serval games over a long period, where there is a consistent delivery rate. Basically I expect 2/3 of the following;

Quality
Quantity
Frequent

Small regular updates, great. Large quality updates great. Consistent large updates, is okay as long as you like the content.

This game has quality, but it lacks enough frequency or quantity to justify the budget it has. I can’t see 10 people’s worth of work on screen. And certainly can’t see 14k a month. What is the money going on, where are the man hours going? What would more money be used for?

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes