Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
I have supported serval games over a long period, where there is a consistent delivery rate. Basically I expect 2/3 of the following;

Quality
Quantity
Frequent

Small regular updates, great. Large quality updates great. Consistent large updates, is okay as long as you like the content.

This game has quality, but it lacks enough frequency or quantity to justify the budget it has. I can’t see 10 people’s worth of work on screen. And certainly can’t see 14k a month. What is the money going on, where are the man hours going? What would more money be used for?
5 teams members got the game to bring in around 9k which they used to expand the team to 10 members which now bring in the 14k you mention. So that 14k split between 10 team members. I don't see the split (assuming its equal) allowing anyone to quit their day job. Also the value of 14K is taxed (patreon and the tax man has to take their cut too). I think the team made a wise decision to make the updates quarterly rather than monthly. That why you get way more content to playthrough and development isn't rushed.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Clark carla

Aug 5, 2016
Perhaps the difference between us is our expectations. I do support the game and have been since early 2019. Yes I was once like the other guy downloading the game for free but never shit talking the game and calling people fools for subbing. I saw the potential in the game and wanted to support the team to make it better. There is zero argument that the game in 2019 and the game now has the same amount of content. Zero. New content has been added, the story has progressed, the team has reworked the renpy engine to allow them to add more features to it which the standard renpy engine cant do since renpy is pretty much for normal VN. They are implementing smoother animations and sounds for the girls etc. So lots of progress in a 2d game. manage your expectations.
Wow, really? New contents was added in the last 2 years in a game that has a team working on it and not just one guy? Yeah, I think that your expectation are extremely low. If anyone working for me made so little progress on their projects, they would have been fired by now. They are either extremely slow, not working much or wasting way too much time on insignificant details.

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
Wow, really? New contents was added in the last 2 years in a game that has a team working on it and not just one guy? Yeah, I think that your expectation are extremely low. If anyone working for me made so little progress on their projects, they would have been fired by now. They are either extremely slow, not working much or wasting way too much time on insignificant details.
That's because the team all have full time jobs and develop in their free time. I would say that's rather great having to come home after a day's work and still find the energy to develop the game. The increased support allowed the team to expand which improves the develop cycle which leads to more support as people see progress speeding up which finally gets the team into a position where development can be done full time. That's why people use patreon to allow that process to happen. Not everyone has loads of cash lying around to start a game company. My expectation is in line with how the team has picked up this almost abandoned game and turned it around and making it great.

Clark carla

Aug 5, 2016
That's because the team all have full time jobs and develop in their free time. I would say that's rather great having to come home after a day's work and still find the energy to develop the game. The increased support allowed the team to expand which improves the develop cycle which leads to more support as people see progress speeding up which finally gets the team into a position where development can be done full time. That's why people use patreon to allow that process to happen. Not everyone has loads of cash lying around to start a game company. My expectation is in line with how the team has picked up this almost abandoned game and turned it around and making it great.
You don't really need load of cash to start a game company. They clearly have all the equipment they need. And really all they would need is for the bottleneck(s) of the operation to quit his job and work full time on the game. But I understand it's not certain it would actually pay off and therefor there isn't a great incentive to do it.

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
You don't really need load of cash to start a game company. They clearly have all the equipment they need. And really all they would need is for the bottleneck(s) of the operation to quit his job and work full time on the game. But I understand it's not certain it would actually pay off and therefor there isn't a great incentive to do it.
The bottle neck was the main artist so they have since recruited another artist to help with that issue. Also from a coding perspective they needed to develop a different version of renpy which they call L2D which deals with animations and mini game mechanics. Lastly the team is spread across the world. Some in USA, some in Russia and some in UK. So they develop across different time zones as well.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I played this game A LONG TIME ago, the art are insanely good, the gameplay "mey", but I enjoyed it.
The current version has "Sex Scenes" yet, or no ^.^ ?

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
I played this game A LONG TIME ago, the art are insanely good, the gameplay "mey", but I enjoyed it.
The current version has "Sex Scenes" yet, or no ^.^ ?
Yes with one of the girls. The others have handjobs, oral on girl, fingering, etc.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Every time I give this a try, I am disappointed in it. I love the artwork, but the game is just boring. Is there a way to just admire the artwork without playing the game? Is there a gallery?

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Almost had a heart attack when I saw the new release date. Like this can't be real. A new update so early. :LOL::LOL:
But well it's just a bug fix update.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
I need to restart again? my last play was with 0.4 b version, and i was tired to restart again and again with any new version

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes