anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
they wont do jack final 0.6.4 release this is exactly my problem and yet its still unfinished
Of course it's unfinished. You, like many others, aren't paying attention to Sad Crab's naming style. They do an alpha release, 0.xA, which is released to their patrons. Then the next is a beta release, 0.xB, which hopefully fixes most of the bugs, typos, and grammar mistakes. Then there's the 'final' release, 0.xF, which is released publicly. So in this case final does not mean a completed game, it simply means the final release of this version before the next big update. If there are still bugs in the final release then they'll release small bugfix versions, 0.x.yF, but this doesn't include any new content.

Reactions: junetheslut
May 14, 2017
And that's a perfectly fine position to hold. If you feel you aren't getting enough bang for your buck then withdraw your support. I personally feel the game has been picking up a lot of pace and due to the increased support the team was able to attract more team members which in turn speeds up development. If the same 5 team members sat on an ever increasing support budget without expanding then I would question that but not has not happened.

Perhaps the difference between us is our expectations. I do support the game and have been since early 2019. Yes I was once like the other guy downloading the game for free but never shit talking the game and calling people fools for subbing. I saw the potential in the game and wanted to support the team to make it better. There is zero argument that the game in 2019 and the game now has the same amount of content. Zero. New content has been added, the story has progressed, the team has reworked the renpy engine to allow them to add more features to it which the standard renpy engine cant do since renpy is pretty much for normal VN. They are implementing smoother animations and sounds for the girls etc. So lots of progress in a 2d game. manage your expectations.
ha ha ha ha, seriously, was this really written by a person with brain cells, or is it simply written by a pubert, that the only contact he has had with video games has been with cell phone games? Kid, this is in case you are not aware, it has no contribution, and I quote "You said: the team has reworked the renpy engine to allow them to add more features to it which the standard renpy engine cant do since renpy is pretty much for normal VN", nothing but nothing used in this game at the level of programming and / or technical, and what you call renpy engine, in the original game or on which this is based: "Witch Trainer by AKABUR", or you don't know it, I send you to play it, with the visual difference, which is the only thing that we ALL agree , that the game has an excellent graphic quality , and that is not thanks to SAD CRAB, that is made by Scerg ( ), the original artist, but he has been changed and you can confirm it with the illustration of Hermionie on the desktop.
If you or other people want to continue spending their money and time in this game, do it, but don't try to defend it with technical arguments that don't exist, the Sad Crab team (I don't know, if it's 1 or more people) have programming knowledge, that they have left it in evidence with all the "EXCESSIVE AND ABSURD CODE" that they have made to place in scene the few animations that they have made.

I tell you a secret, someone with time and desire, can combine the images of this game of SAD CRAB, with the code of the game of AKABUR, and get a game far superior to this of "Inoccent Witches", but it would be rewriting or developing a new story more fluid, more attractive and above all ... fun.

See you later.

Last edited:

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
im stuck on ask emelia on look into helena ravenclaw where can i find her?

nvm found her

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
they wont do jack final 0.6.4 release this is exactly my problem and yet its still unfinished
bro, did I say there was enough content or something? :LUL: just stated what "FINAL" in the version name means, just like it can be seen easily if one checks the changelog in the OP.
Oh and also, Luna's toys are apparently missing in the memories segment, just putting this here

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
Well well well, what have we here? A new update? Which of the new H-scenes did you like the most? And is the new story chapter any good?.. Oh wait... wrong thread.
So, how does the new puzzle mini-game plays like?

UPD: Holy fucking Jesus, this time they didn't even bothered to introduce some sort of a minigame, I don't have a suitable KEKW emote for this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Hey I am not sure where to say this but I will say it here, yesterday I saw this in Latest Updates but now when I go through the list it's not showing up. I literally had to go through my history to find it. Not sure if its just my end or what but figure I say something.

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Not sure if I found a dead end on the order of objectives but I don't seem to find anything in the walkthroughs on this.
I don't have the Elder Wand so I can't do the bedroom puzzle but I have the diadem. The journal says that I should put it on but when I do Marcus says I can't crown myself king yet. That is the only objective in the main section of the journal that is left undone though. So what did I miss?

Other than the insane bit of grind on this game the story is entertaining and the characters (at least some of them) are likable and entertaining.

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
I actually really hate it at first then i understand how to play it its actually good a little bit grindy art is good i hope there is more sex scene in the future btw the persistent on adroid works for me

Jamoin123

Nov 19, 2019
The questbook says I need to get hermiones special underwear of the gryffindor dorms rope, but I've been there several times collecting every single one and I just dont seem to get it.

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
The questbook says I need to get hermiones special underwear of the gryffindor dorms rope, but I've been there several times collecting every single one and I just dont seem to get it.
I think for Hermione you need to go in Monday take the swim suit give it to the hat after a day i think she will come to your
office

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I'm lost, I downloaded saves and stuff from somewhere mentioned a couple of pages back but I've no idea how to access...anything? I've went everywhere around the school and shit all happens and looking at the memories tab shows nothing even on the title screen.

Are those saves just totally empty?

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes