Vinvega

Dec 19, 2017
When I did Ginny, I failed at my first try.
When I started my second try one of the images was kinda sharper then the rest.
The rest looked kinda greyed out? Hard to describe, sorry. x_x
But you should see the difference, I think.
That helped, didnt know why I missed that. Thank you!

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Meanwhile we can do predictions on what the progress report will contain:
  • "the update is coming along nicely, but..."
    • "unforseen bugs"
    • "engine update", "transition is taking longer than expected"
    • "update in a few days or weeks" (2 to 21 days)
  • some piratey word
  • version won't contain as much as usual, because features are moved to next version (pinky promise)
    • "polish"
    • "quality of life"
    • some engine thing

This is in jest... somewhat

Lavoen123

Dec 29, 2018
    • "unforseen bugs"
  • some piratey word
  • version won't contain as much as usual, because features are moved to next version (pinky promise)
    • "polish"
    • "quality of life"
    • some engine thing

Sounds about right, spot on.

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
    • "unforseen bugs"
  • some piratey word
    • "polish"
    • "quality of life"
    • some engine thing

You forgot to maybe add some new content with mcgonagall

rbrim08

Nov 3, 2020
So, I'm probably dumb, but I've been trying to follow the walkthrough and can't figure out how to get past the part with all the swimsuits. I've been following the walkthrough exactly, but nothing's changing.

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, glossed over the part where I have to summon EACH of the girls on Sunday to have them try on the replaced swimsuits.

May 31, 2020
So, I'm probably dumb, but I've been trying to follow the walkthrough and can't figure out how to get past the part with all the swimsuits. I've been following the walkthrough exactly, but nothing's changing.

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, glossed over the part where I have to summon EACH of the girls on Sunday to have them try on the replaced swimsuits.
Because the game's following sucks
Most of time you can't complete the missions unless you have completed the other missions
İf you can't continue mission a , check the other mission

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019

Best advice for the swimsuit quest is to...

Ignore the swimsuit quest. You don't really get anything out of it in the end and you can skip it 100% without being locked out of future quests.

Reactions: crustlord12

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
For those that are interested here is yesterday's development news update:

Greetings, peeps!

A month has passed already, and as always we have some things to share with you!

First and probably most important question is - where is the next version? Although we’ve tried to finish it before the end of march, we encountered a couple of obstacles, mainly it was about several pieces of the art and bits of code not being finished in-time. We asked our core patrons what they think we should do in this situation, and the result we received shows that most of the players are OK with a delay until April 10th. This way we have about two more weeks to finish putting everything into the game, which should help a lot. The resulting version might still miss something, but we will make sure that all the juice bits are in.

Now the good news. We already have most of the texts and GDD (game design document) done for the following chapter of the new plot, which should give us a headstart in the development of the next versions. Because of that we can focus on adjusting the introductory chapters (Prologue and Act 1) so that they provide a logical and consistent leadup to the new plot. Here’s how it works in more detail:

1. We begin the introduction to the new plot in the upcoming alpha version via a new chapter in Act 2. This way we create a foundation for the beta version.
  2. After alpha is released, we will focus on adding several big and spicy side quests into this chapter. These activities will focus on getting closer to the characters, and having more personal interactions with them ;)
  3. After beta is released, we will focus on adjusting the plot in the Prologue and Act 1 so that it’s consistent with the new plot. This does not include just the texts, we will also address the lack of sexy interactions in these chapters, because it can be a bit overwhelming to be flooded with the story without the ability to play with the main characters in the process.
These are just several of the planned steps that we have on paper, and we will share more details in the roadmap sometime soon™ when we have some sort of graphical representation for it.

You may also wonder about the old plot and what will happen with it due to the transition to the new one. For now, the old plot will remain intact and without any changes, so that you can always play and unlock the existing events, and continue to interact with the characters. At some point all the existing events will be integrated into the new plot, alongside with the additions and new story, and the need in the old plot will disappear. However, we plan to keep the old version in some form for those who still want to enjoy the original story, so everybody wins!

And now it’s time for the obligatory player’s feedback collection! We have a good plan for the main plot, but we need more feedback about the side activities from you, the players! We already asked this several times before, but we need to do this one more time because of the latest changes in the plot. With which characters you would love to have more side activities? Do you prefer the main girls (Hermione, Daphne, Luna, Susan) more? Or do you lean more towards the “side” girls (Ginny, Nola, Minerva, Helena)? Maybe you’re already accustomed with the existing girls and want more new characters (like Cho Chang, Parvati sisters, etc) to be added to the game? Finally, it’s cool and all, but what about… Hagrid and Snape? Let us know in the comments down below!

That’s all for now, folks. Thank you for the continued support and stay tuned for more!

Until next time <3

ya-ku-sha

Dec 26, 2019
    • "unforseen bugs"
  • some piratey word
    • "polish"
    • "quality of life"
    • some engine thing

I love that this was so accurate with the real post.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes