zoma176

Feb 21, 2019
Guys i have the apparition potion and when i use it in night on window to go out i cant go anywhere only the front of school because when i press anywhere else msg appear i have only 1 potion don't waste it
so how can i use it cause to get out of my door ?

Nikolayev

Sep 26, 2019
For those that are interested here is yesterday's development news update:

Greetings, peeps!

A month has passed already, and as always we have some things to share with you!

First and probably most important question is - where is the next version? Although we’ve tried to finish it before the end of march, we encountered a couple of obstacles, mainly it was about several pieces of the art and bits of code not being finished in-time. We asked our core patrons what they think we should do in this situation, and the result we received shows that most of the players are OK with a delay until April 10th. This way we have about two more weeks to finish putting everything into the game, which should help a lot. The resulting version might still miss something, but we will make sure that all the juice bits are in.

Now the good news. We already have most of the texts and GDD (game design document) done for the following chapter of the new plot, which should give us a headstart in the development of the next versions. Because of that we can focus on adjusting the introductory chapters (Prologue and Act 1) so that they provide a logical and consistent leadup to the new plot. Here’s how it works in more detail:

1. We begin the introduction to the new plot in the upcoming alpha version via a new chapter in Act 2. This way we create a foundation for the beta version.
  2. After alpha is released, we will focus on adding several big and spicy side quests into this chapter. These activities will focus on getting closer to the characters, and having more personal interactions with them ;)
  3. After beta is released, we will focus on adjusting the plot in the Prologue and Act 1 so that it’s consistent with the new plot. This does not include just the texts, we will also address the lack of sexy interactions in these chapters, because it can be a bit overwhelming to be flooded with the story without the ability to play with the main characters in the process.
These are just several of the planned steps that we have on paper, and we will share more details in the roadmap sometime soon™ when we have some sort of graphical representation for it.

You may also wonder about the old plot and what will happen with it due to the transition to the new one. For now, the old plot will remain intact and without any changes, so that you can always play and unlock the existing events, and continue to interact with the characters. At some point all the existing events will be integrated into the new plot, alongside with the additions and new story, and the need in the old plot will disappear. However, we plan to keep the old version in some form for those who still want to enjoy the original story, so everybody wins!

And now it’s time for the obligatory player’s feedback collection! We have a good plan for the main plot, but we need more feedback about the side activities from you, the players! We already asked this several times before, but we need to do this one more time because of the latest changes in the plot. With which characters you would love to have more side activities? Do you prefer the main girls (Hermione, Daphne, Luna, Susan) more? Or do you lean more towards the “side” girls (Ginny, Nola, Minerva, Helena)? Maybe you’re already accustomed with the existing girls and want more new characters (like Cho Chang, Parvati sisters, etc) to be added to the game? Finally, it’s cool and all, but what about… Hagrid and Snape? Let us know in the comments down below!

That’s all for now, folks. Thank you for the continued support and stay tuned for more!

Until next time <3
Main girls: I would love more Susan and Luna content. Susan has had a great arc from the beginning with her descent into depravity and I can't wait to get more scenes of training/breaking her. Luna's innocence with her ability to know exactly what you intend opens up some fun options. Maybe some scenes where you mentally project lewd thoughts at Luna in public where she can't act on her arousal. None of the Hermione/Daphne stuff interest me so I don't get excited for their updates. Maybe stuff to make Hermione/Daphne more fun/sexy. I'm amazed at the lack of good Hermione content, though her puzzle side quests are great.

Side girls: Ginny has been great from the start, so I'm excited for anything more for her. Minerva feels long overdue for something. The story kind of has this denial kink arc for her, so maybe playing more into that? Like she hasn't earned being fucked yet so it's all jerking off on her tits while she masturbates? I feel like that would fit with what's in the story now, but any content for her would be good. Nola and Helena aren't really interesting right now, so it's hard to suggest anything.

Existing girls: I love the ideas of adding more side characters, if you do they should be structured like Ginny. Short quest to a straightforward sexual act. Maybe theming them around a sexual act. Ginny/fellatio, Cho Chang/anal, Pavarti Twins/cuckqueen, etc. Fun sidepieces to deal with the aggravation of the main quests.

Hagrid and Snape: Hagrid sucks. His portrayal is just a little too offputting. On top of that there is practically no reason to interact with him. Maybe you could buy different animal hormones from him to jack up the arousal of the girls, but he needs something. Snape feels in a good position, he's a great tool to do different things. There should be more of that.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Main girls: I would love more Susan and Luna content. Susan has had a great arc from the beginning with her descent into depravity and I can't wait to get more scenes of training/breaking her. Luna's innocence with her ability to know exactly what you intend opens up some fun options. Maybe some scenes where you mentally project lewd thoughts at Luna in public where she can't act on her arousal. None of the Hermione/Daphne stuff interest me so I don't get excited for their updates. Maybe stuff to make Hermione/Daphne more fun/sexy. I'm amazed at the lack of good Hermione content, though her puzzle side quests are great.
Susan's spaking progression was great, if anything the ending of it was less rewarding that it could've been. It could have been pushed a bit more. Exactly the opposite of Daphne, Marcus and her had a good progression and excelent chemistry which was ruined by that sex scene (no, I'm not complaining about having finally a sex scene in this game, I'm complaining about how it happened).
Hagrid and Snape: Hagrid sucks. His portrayal is just a little too offputting. On top of that there is practically no reason to interact with him. Maybe you could buy different animal hormones from him to jack up the arousal of the girls, but he needs something. Snape feels in a good position, he's a great tool to do different things. There should be more of that.
I have a feeling this question goes the sharing/NTR way. I hope not.

Nikolayev

Sep 26, 2019
I have a feeling this question goes the sharing/NTR way. I hope not.
I'm not a big fan of sharing/NTR, so no. Not my intent. I meant that right now Hagrid's personality in game is one I never want to interact with and he has nothing I want or need. For the hormones, I was imagining a scene where you can watch a class have to end early because there's an open pot of hippogryph hormones in the room and it's driving everyone crazy.

Snape has always been the ally in the game. The portrait is obviously the hooded figure from the intro, and the ghost lady is always being mysterious. Snape is always good for "here's my problem"/"here's your solution". They should continue to build on him being the ally in game, even if he is a jerk.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'm not a big fan of sharing/NTR, so no. Not my intent. I meant that right now Hagrid's personality in game is one I never want to interact with and he has nothing I want or need. For the hormones, I was imagining a scene where you can watch a class have to end early because there's an open pot of hippogryph hormones in the room and it's driving everyone crazy.

Snape has always been the ally in the game. The portrait is obviously the hooded figure from the intro, and the ghost lady is always being mysterious. Snape is always good for "here's my problem"/"here's your solution". They should continue to build on him being the ally in game, even if he is a jerk.
I know what you meant. What I meant is how I interpret their question about "Hagrid and Snape content". From a corruption standpoint it could make sense if they shared the girls, but I don't want it either. Some clarification on what they mean would be good.

AnnieTai

Sep 15, 2019
Please, if someone have PSD file of girls like people send before, please, send again, really wanna make something cool too.

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
Unable to finish "Solve girls' meeting problem" Im supposed to grab Hermione's special swimsuit as referece design at the beginning of the week but i cant seem to find it. The quest help says its on the rope in the Gryffindor dorms but it is not?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So we're a week out from the alleged release date of the next update. Outside of the fact that Hermione was the next girl on the list do we have any idea what's actually going to be in it?

Mar 18, 2019
So we're a week out from the alleged release date of the next update. Outside of the fact that Hermione was the next girl on the list do we have any idea what's actually going to be in it?
Was it confirmed that Hermione is the next girl? They put her scene in the last update and I thought they said that this would be adding new locations mainly?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Was it confirmed that Hermione is the next girl? They put her scene in the last update and I thought they said that this would be adding new locations mainly?
The order of updates was supposed to be in sequence of the girls. Each girls gets a chapter. Hermione's chapter has not come yet unless they're calling that one scene and mini game that came with the in the in between updates to finish off the Daphne stuff the Hermione chapter. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case though.

Last edited:

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
To be fair to Daphne, I have her pegged as flirty and happy to talk about perverted stuff, but still being basically a virgin and not being mentally ready to really go through with anything. I'm getting this mostly from the underwear questline, where she seems very aggressive/confident until you call her bluff, and then she quickly gets nervous and embarrassed. Teasing those reactions out of her was also really fun.

This does sort of make her sex scene feel a little weird, because she's on top. Up to that point, the more intense things got, the more Marcus starts to be in control. I guess you can write it off as her getting fed up/frustrated (which is brought up in the scene), but the end result is that it doesn't feel like there's anywhere else for her character to go anymore. Maybe that's fine, because we did just have sec with her so realistically how much more does she need to change?

I do however agree that Hermione feels really nondescript. Susan gets corrupted by putting ourselves in a position of authority and forcing her past her boundaries. Luna gets corrupted because she's already pretty perverse and we just tap into that and encourage it. Daphne gets corrupted when we keep calling her bluffs. Hermione... I dunno.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes