beldr

Aug 8, 2017
This does sort of make her sex scene feel a little weird, because she's on top. Up to that point, the more intense things got, the more Marcus starts to be in control. I guess you can write it off as her getting fed up/frustrated (which is brought up in the scene), but the end result is that it doesn't feel like there's anywhere else for her character to go anymore. Maybe that's fine, because we did just have sec with her so realistically how much more does she need to change?
I think that scene is more of her trying to regain control, also you can actually get killed there and she panics

Reactions: LikkerdySplit

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Somehow I'm not surprised they short changed the most popular character by not actually giving her a devoted update.

Reactions: Tortoise62

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
To be fair to Daphne, I have her pegged as flirty and happy to talk about perverted stuff, but still being basically a virgin and not being mentally ready to really go through with anything. I'm getting this mostly from the underwear questline, where she seems very aggressive/confident until you call her bluff, and then she quickly gets nervous and embarrassed. Teasing those reactions out of her was also really fun.

This does sort of make her sex scene feel a little weird, because she's on top. Up to that point, the more intense things got, the more Marcus starts to be in control. I guess you can write it off as her getting fed up/frustrated (which is brought up in the scene), but the end result is that it doesn't feel like there's anywhere else for her character to go anymore. Maybe that's fine, because we did just have sec with her so realistically how much more does she need to change?

I do however agree that Hermione feels really nondescript. Susan gets corrupted by putting ourselves in a position of authority and forcing her past her boundaries. Luna gets corrupted because she's already pretty perverse and we just tap into that and encourage it. Daphne gets corrupted when we keep calling her bluffs. Hermione... I dunno.
That sex scene screwed Daphne's progression and personality imo. But we'll see how it goes.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
How far can you actually get with Minerva in the beginning? I can insert my wand in two places a bit but she never climaxes, it's just a loop of her putting her clothes back on eventually and me calming her down.

Am I SUPPOSED to tick her off?

kiryu coco

Jan 4, 2019
The Hermione scene was described as introductory in the change notes. It's possible they still add more to it this update (hopefully)
I also hope, but this time it seems to be mainly old women, and secondly it seems to be Susan.
Not sure but it should be

Rezol

Jul 21, 2017
I do however agree that Hermione feels really nondescript. Susan gets corrupted by putting ourselves in a position of authority and forcing her past her boundaries. Luna gets corrupted because she's already pretty perverse and we just tap into that and encourage it. Daphne gets corrupted when we keep calling her bluffs. Hermione... I dunno.
I'd say it's about her finding excuses to have sexual relationship with a guy she's attracted to, while staying in control of how and where things progress AND keeping the ability to say to herself that it's primarily about learning and not sex.

To me that's as true to Hermione as it gets. She even broke up with Ron beforehand.

I also hope, but this time it seems to be mainly old women, and secondly it seems to be Susan.
Every time I get close to spending money on Innocent Witches they find a way to stop my hand, huh.

Last edited:

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Innocent Witches [v0.6.5 FINAL]

Original Size Windows/Linux: 962MB
Compressed Size Windows/Linux: 184MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A Compression By LDX REPACKS

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
To this day I'm not sure why sadcrab is so obsessed with their OC middle aged version of a 95 year old woman. Do their patreons actually want content for her? It confuses me.

Reactions: seppeltoni

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
What does the "No DC" in the upper left hand corner of the screen mean?

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
What does the "No DC" in the upper left hand corner of the screen mean?
I think this has something to do with nvidia, this is something I found on another thread.

Thread Optimisation of the "3D Settings"
After using the restore button, which changed it to Auto.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes