gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Eventually there is a very small bit of gameplay, but in my opinion it's not worth clicking through (I can't imagine anybody actually wanting to read the thing) the shitty novel they frontload the game with to get to said gameplay.

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
I actually read a lot of it. But it got boring REAL FAST. I don't buy the premise about corrupting those girls just because of those retarded reasons. AKABUR's version was more convincing (with the points and all that).

All in all; it's pretty bad. A lot of pointless text if you ask me...

Reactions: qwerty76423578

riexor

May 27, 2017
Yeah I haven't checked this out in a while, but the updates come slow as molasses and there is nothing adult or game about this. I hope they do something, because I really liked Akabur's stuff and Witch Trainer in particular. Thanks for the upload.

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
I actually read a lot of it. But it got boring REAL FAST. I don't buy the premise about corrupting those girls just because of those retarded reasons. AKABUR's version was more convincing (with the points and all that).

All in all; it's pretty bad. A lot of pointless text if you ask me...
agreed its silly and pointless to create a novel length setup when all thats needed for the premise is that you the player have control over points and the girls want their house to win so you use that as leverage to corrupt them.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I actually read it all when I first played... I was disappointed but then again I'm not a harry potter fan so I kinda didn't care much for the story.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Are there even any sex-scene in the game? cause so far i`ve not seen one.
I don't even know, I spent like 2 hours skipping through absurd quantities of text until I gave up. I don't care enough to find out. I actually read through the 1st hour and none of it was neither interesting nor important in any way. :idontcare:

May 30, 2017
I don't even know, I spent like 2 hours skipping through absurd quantities of text until I gave up. I don't care enough to find out. I actually read through the 1st hour and none of it was neither interesting nor important in any way. :idontcare:
I did basically the same thing XD

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Like others have commented, I lost interest in this "game" after reading and reading and reading until I started falling asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Zenathos815

Jul 26, 2017
How sad, it was almost promising, still preferred Aka's version especially the silver that improved some things and added things I like without totally fucking the pooch.

This one had some great things to look forward to. Guess we'll see..

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
I thought everyone was exaggerating, but they were not. This is more of a new HP book than a visual novel. Even if you skip as far as the game lets you from the intro it's still not very interesting. Tried to play from the beginning but that got old very quickly. Sure the art is nice, and they intro the girls rather early, but what use is that if all I can do is sit in my chair and write letters to them. Even if they somehow finish the game I doubt I'll even bother to look at it the amount of text they've put in so far. Even reading most of the HP books in my youth I couldn't find any interest in it.
Art is great. Story is bla. Game play is non existent so far.

Maybe I'll read it when it's finished and someone rewrites it without all the silly book sized lead up and skips right to the point, nixing the whole story and just lets me give point for sex like Aka did. So in about 5 years.

Vlektron

May 29, 2017
They need 1-5 months for a update holy moly..... and then is there only 1 hour story o_O and for that i had to pay 20$ for 4 months..... well i hope this thread will updated cause i will not support them any longer....

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
I actually read all the text and i liked it. The build up is excellent, the writing is excellent, but it leads to nowhere, and if it keeps going at this pace it will still not lead anywhere in 10 years

Sharkey

Apr 17, 2017
I pledged for 4 months as well. They come up with BS updates every month on their Patreon. ie Telling you what they are supposedly doing, but no updates or anything. Unpledged and it seems nothing more has been done. It feels like the guy who came up with the idea died or something.

Reactions: Zenathos815

E=MC2

Jul 11, 2017
on pg.2, TCMS have mention how to change language

Enter the game skip all the things that appear in russian and when you're in the menu on the wall on the right side there is an option that says english (not a button highlighted like others... more like a watermark)

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
There are some patreon posts since the beginning of September... what are they about?

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes