cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol@tarzan

when that removed content will be re-added remains mystery.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some of that stuff we can't even get until much later versions.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
"Innocent is right", you don't get to fuck anything in this. the only remotely lewd stuff that happens is a "totally never happened" sequence with a 60 thousand year old woman and some ghost tits. Also there's more reading in this game than in the actual Harry Potter novels.

That being said. I have positives things to say as well. The story is mildly interesting if a bit tedious to get through. The art is gorgeious, and not just the "akabur" style girls. The backgrounds and stuff are really nice too. The point 'n click puzzle segments are kind of cool. Although there were a few times I just couldn't figure out how to progress and my only reward was more story I didn't really care about.

Reactions: bosa43

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
have you contacted by that female ghost and do you know where prefects meet?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Many have asked us:”What is the point of looking behind the curtain, if in the most vital of the moments, our hero refuses to go through with it?”. Well, we are working on that. But for now: try to guess which scene this belongs to?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
easy, hermione giving her panties.

too late also unless player can request panties 2nd time since those who have played game to end of content have all panties unless saves aren't compatible between versions (which would be very very very dumb).

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes