Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Kind of interested to see what the help feature is actually like then if that's the main addition to the latest release. I know when I first tried this the lack of direction was a little jarring so maybe it helps with that? If it gets shared that is, would be neat.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah that's probably a fair shout. I was gonna try going through it again since it's been a few patches since I last did but might just wait again for the 0.1B version...

krazy317

Donor
Sep 7, 2016
"This is a new version 0.1B. The main feature of this update is Sonya - our helper through the adventure. She will have a number of functions, some you will be able to see now, others will be added in later updates. More so, there will be some text additions to already implemented features. For time being, here is the list:

1. Information on the world around you - locations, characters, items.
  2. General description of game mechanics.
  3. Achievements, some story related, others are hidden.
  4. Memory fragments, that you will unlock through achievements.
  5. Item shop, where you use memory fragments as currency.
  6. Changing room, that will allow change Sonya’s clothes.
Now for the list of features we plan to add to Sonya in the future:

1. Setting that would allow you to choose how much help and how aggressive Sonya will be when she gives you hints on the gameplay.
  2. Related to the previous point, walkthrough will be integrated with Sonya.
  3. Implementing different levels for Sonya, that would allow for greater customizability of Sonya, as you advance.
  4. Linking items to related levels.
  5. New types of items - full costumes, variety of optional clothing.
  6. Adding memory fragments for information and mechanics.
  7. Adding images to explain some mechanics.
  8. Filling the guide system with information and adding more achievements.
  9. And many more clothes and items.
Other than Sonya we have also worked on the game overall, as you may know, we have removed the old BORD(URDD) edited some dialogues and introduced various fixes. With this update, we will shift our focus back to the main story."

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I can't believe what I'm reading right now.. Just because some people lack the faculty to read the in-game text/ are lazy beyond belief the devs will slow down the development of the game even FURTHER? Even a 5 year old could progress through this game. Why are they catering to illiterate morons? As a fan of this game I am seriously pissed off.. Thanks for sharing though..
They way I read it, "With this update, we will shift our focus back to the main story." They have used the last month or so on this, and will actually continue the main story now they have this help mechanic in place. (I could be wrong). But I do however believe they will continue to evolve this mechanic.(kind of like lola in star channel 34, where she is a hologram and helps you and you can dress her up as you like). My guess anyway.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Let me tell you how this game will be progressing from now on if they even bother sticking with the monthly updates:they will spend 1 week progressing the main story 5 minutes forward (at most) and then they will waste their time drawing new clothes pieces for Sonya(meh..)+adding useless pointers to help babies progress thru the new 5 minutes of gameplay. They literally have like 5 awesomely drawn and even written imo* girls (I'm counting the one that you meet in front of Hogwarts) that they can be focusing on, but no... They'll do everything possible to not work on the main story because it requires actual effort. And to think that just last week I was defending them..
Yeah, I completely understand you. I will however just wait and see where this goes. If you are a patreon of them just cancel, if not just wait and see when someone uploads it. Or come back in a year and check how it goes hehe.

Reactions: philphil020

macacotroll

May 15, 2018
Let me tell you how this game will be progressing from now on if they even bother sticking with the monthly updates:they will spend 1 week progressing the main story 5 minutes forward (at most) and then they will waste their time drawing new clothes pieces for Sonya(meh..)+adding useless pointers to help babies progress thru the new 5 minutes of gameplay. They literally have like 5 awesomely drawn and even written imo* girls (I'm counting the one that you meet in front of Hogwarts) that they can be focusing on, but no... They'll do everything possible to not work on the main story because it requires actual effort. And to think that just last week I was defending them..
I agree with this guy in parts, I fully understand that the basis of the game is for him to be fun at playing, having a nice mechanic of puzzles and generating great satisfaction in completing, but you have to know that they develop the game not only for 10 ~ 20 people who love hard games, because the more people are supportive the better. I fully understand your indignation, wait another delay of content because there are people who do not consume all content, but you have to see from the developers side, they are creating this new "Lola" for the guys who just want to see some tits and are passing the dialogue, reaching a greater number of people without diminishing the gameplay. If the "helper" is what I'm thinking, just do not use this feature, I do not see how it would significantly slow the progress to game being that the introduction of it is now, have to wait and see.

macacotroll

May 15, 2018
This game has no difficult puzzles. That's why I am so angry. People are complaining simply because they don't read the text. Do you think that people who say stuff like: "any cheat on this game ?" and "i need the walkthrough this game is hard af and any h scene added?" are potential future supporters? Sonya was implemented just so they don't have to focus on the complex characters. I just cringe thinking about all the months of work that they will spend on writing the 4th wall breaking dialogue for her and designing the obligatory Catwoman/Harley Quinn costumes.
For you the puzzels may be easy, but because of the number of posts I've read in this topic of people asking for help from one or another thing that got stuck, it's understandable that they develop something to help the player experiment with every line of game programming. And I say that it must have been a demand of the employees, because nobody with a whole universe to explore would stop their script to develop a "helper" for the game. And I honestly think it's stupid to spend time scheduling a feature of these just to intentionally delay the game in order to capitalize more, I think this was a demand seen by the developers when interacting and watching the players interacting in a forum like this.

krazy317

Donor
Sep 7, 2016
Kinda sad, I joined this site 2 years ago just for this game which I then decided to wait for more content and yet here we are over 24 months past where they get thousands of dollars which they don't use for more scenes. The art is actually godtier but I hope they start focusing on the basic story instead of being extremely in-depth. I plan to be a $20 tier for at least a couple months since I also enjoyed past work though.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
no sexual content??? SAD!
That's just salty people because there is sex in this.... just very little.

There are maybe about 2 scenes, one of which is more like a dream sequence and the other is just teasing. For an "intro" that takes a good hour and a half to two hours to go through with sometimes confusing game mechanics where you don't really know what you're supposed to do and a kind of cool story but sooo tedious...

Yeah, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't one of the salty people. I think what's there is good, the game looks great, the story isn't garbage and some of the gameplay's neat sometimes. But that's a slow burner if I ever saw one.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes