Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
I basically hijacked the already in-game full unlocker that is used for dev purposes and put it in a file, just dump it within the game folder, it will automatically unlock all scenes and all options within scenes.
Hi,
can't use this file as explained. Left clik or right click on it just open a window named
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1530796_test.rpy
with coding text written on it.
Thx for help

edit : nevermind, got it to work properly

Last edited:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
done putting the 3 swimsuits in the 3 other girl's dorms, how many days it has to take for the to make a visit? can't seem to make any progress since they're not visiting and im kinda stuck there, also the journal doesn't update when i already have their swimsuits

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
whats the difference between old and new plot?
Old plot has more content but that story won't be updated any longer, new plot has new story and less content but gets updated. All events from old plot will eventually be integrated into the new plot

Reactions: LeFapman

Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
Old plot has more content but that story won't be updated any longer, new plot has new story and less content but gets updated. All events from old plot will eventually be integrated into the new plot
Does that mean that content avalaible when playing as new plot is only the content with the mention "new plot" in the memories ?
So what is your recommandation : playing old plot first then new plot ?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Does that mean that content avalaible when playing as new plot is only the content with the mention "new plot" in the memories ?
The best recommendation is to wait for another year or two for them to finally figure out where the game is going and try it then. That way you'll skip the 'old' plot, the 'new' plot, the 'old-new' plot and the 'new-old' plot, and just get to play whatever they finally come up with.

Reactions: Sick212

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Playing old plot first then new plot

Jun 21, 2018
I basically hijacked the already in-game full unlocker that is used for dev purposes and put it in a file, just dump it within the game folder, it will automatically unlock all scenes and all options within scenes.
I've no idea how to use this. I click and there's no file, just the text.

Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
Hi guys,
how can I use the sleeping pills ?
When I try on the desk, MC says that it would be odd to sleep in a chair with a bed nearby but I can't use it on the bed.
Thx for help.

Mar 18, 2019
What are the assets and animations in the link on the op for?

EDIT: also, is there any ginny stuff?
The animations thing is redundant now. It was just making a few scenes animate before they added it to the engine.

There's a ginny BJ scene but I'm not sure where it is now with the whole old/new plot thing.

Reactions: HathgarNiche
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes