MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
any1 else having issues with the old act, not being able to put the swimwear on the ropes?
Me too the moment I leave ravenclaws room after picking up any of luna's swimsuits, I am unable to click on any of the ropes in any of the rooms, i looked through the search and wiki, but I cant find anything
Fixed in 0.9.6B or 0.10.4A
So apparently it's been fixed in an unreleased version and an earlier version? Was the bug put back in?

Last edited:
Reactions: bigbadscotto

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Not sure if I'm missing something or I've hit a glitch in the game. Shortly after starting, I chose to head to the bar and clicked on a bulletin board on the side of the road that had several flyers. None of the flyers are clickable and there is no way to exit the view. Unlike books and guides that have an X somewhere on the page to exit out, this has nothing and attempts to back out fail. Also, nothing highlights on the screen as an option to click. While I saw that this is an alpha version (10.0) and that it reports there's a newer alpha version out, this is close to the beginning which leads me to believe it's necessarily a game bug. Any ideas would be appreciated...

Mymir

Jul 25, 2022
Unlock file name for the current version (v0.10-alpha) is "calidum balneo"

Would also be worthwhile updating the Gallery unlock/Cheats note to indicate that Mac users need to create this file in "Innocent Witches.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/", as opposed to the containing folder on Windows.

aka_sicp

Jan 14, 2023
How to get apparition potion in chapter 2 on act 2? It seems nobody can give the potion to the MC, and thus it is impossible to go outside at night.
ver 0.96 beta.

Reactions: SamHaim

Walkaway

Feb 16, 2019
I'm at chapter 2 act one, and i need to get something from faculty bathrooms according to the walkthrough. The game won't let me click on any of the faculties though, and I also can't leave at night. What am I supposed to do?

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes