goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
never heard about that.
You really did not even watch the movie?
The story that is about an elephant that found a spec of dust that had a bunch off Whos living on it?
If you are still confused here is a video of what I was talking about:

Last edited:

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
Are there any planned tags for this? In jasmine trainer there was pregnancy and harem and I'm wondering if this will follow that?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there any planned tags for this? In jasmine trainer there was pregnancy and harem and I'm wondering if this will follow that?
this has nothing to do with any trainer games. doubt there'll be pregnancy.

anon513

Apr 24, 2017
It's been a long time since I checked up on this game. Did the story made progress past the rewrites of the old plot so that we can get our chosen waifu back?
She's been missing since 2019.

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Its a game where you do the old school brute force progress by walking around clicking on things, a lot of people dont like that but it reminds me of some old games I like with the added bonus of a better motivation for me to run around looking for things

Pros - game pretty decent length in terms of the game part. I found it fun first playthrough.
cons - once you do a play through you need to park the game for quite awhile to let enough new content stackup to make a replay worth (which is why there are so many gallery related questions as people dont want to grind for a single new scene)
I'm parking the game anyways. Will come back in a year or two lol. Bookmarked and we'll see. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's been a long time since I checked up on this game. Did the story made progress past the rewrites of the old plot so that we can get our chosen waifu back?
She's been missing since 2019.
nope.

I'm parking the game anyways. Will come back in a year or two lol. Bookmarked and we'll see. :)
1-2 years? get out of here, it's 5 years minimum.

3.00 star(s) 325 Votes