SwagMeister420

Nov 1, 2018
Hey guys, I am currently stuck here. I am not sure what to do.

EDIT:
Whenever I try to visit Daphne at night it just says "I should fly over there but not before I have figured out what I am doing first."
I also cant seem to find thier swimsuit on the rope after thier favorite day

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Is there any new content in 2.0A? Think it's worth $20?
There's new content, if you have 20 bucks to spare you have 20 bucks to spare.
(My response if completely fucking biased... so I encourage you to spend 20 dollars, that being said the choice is yours)

Reactions: ʎɯɯɐʇ

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Wait, this project was started in 2016 and it is still on Version 0.1? Even though the creator is making tons on patreon?
Think a lot of the patreons "including myself" is paying them for the long run, for what the game can and will be further down the line. And not short and quick monthly fap content. My thoughts anyway...

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
Think a lot of the patreons "including myself" is paying them for the long run, for what the game can and will be further down the line. And not short and quick monthly fap content. My thoughts anyway...
Sure, but let's say they keep this pace then the full game will be released in about what, 8 years? Would that really be worth it?

I'm not hating on the game but it seems a little exploitative. :/

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Sure, but let's say they keep this pace then the full game will be released in about what, 8 years? Would that really be worth it?

I do agree with you, this would maybe seem exploitative in some eyes.
And I'm not saying its not.... (its up to people them self if they can afford to support this dev, if they cannot they should just opt out, and if further down the line they wanna support them, then go ahead!)

I just(like many others) hope for real & more content in the near future.
To my understanding the game engine, and base line of the core game have gotten a lot of updates the last couple of updates. And the team is working on continuation of the story and content that goes along with it right now.

I'm not defending the team, ... but I really do see potential in their game, both from a technical perspective and from art perspective(story we will have to wait and see).

Reactions: TheVicarious

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
let's say they keep this pace then the full game will be released in about what, 8 years? Would that really be worth it?

8? more like 10+.

yes game has potential but that potential is still far away to get fulfilled.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
They did. That's why I said what I said.
What exactly did they say that was wrong? They merely stated their opinion that the development pace was slow and that it seemed exploitative. It's just an opinion and they are free to state it. If you don't agree just move on, or post a respectful comment explaining why you don't agree. Don't use aggressive or combative language, that just make you look like a troll.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
They did. That's why I said what I said.
really ? let's have a look shall we

yup,nothing wrong with this comment at all,it's their opinion,which they're allowed to have,they said nothing agressive nor anything hateful towards the devs of the game,they just expressed their opinion on it,and you for some reason decided to act agressively towards their opinion.

you're the one in the wrong here,not them

ShamefullCat

Aug 12, 2018
How long is their dev schedule? I like to keep an eye on promising games and then buy/support for access once it's done. I don't have money to support long-term everything I want.

3.00 star(s) 320 Votes