JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
to be fair,it's not exactly smart to joke about people being poor,especially at this time of the year when some people might actually be close to broke spending money on christmas presents for people.

maybe in the future think before you joke ?
Fair enough! But it was really just a joke, didn't think anyone would take it literally. Nor was I intending on striking a nerve with anyone, so apologies to anyone who didn't like the joke.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get the details of the prefects meetings?
Walkthrough says there are 3 ways:
-Summon hermione and something about using magic (Which I have no idea of how to use)
-Summon one of the girls and talk about their swimsuits in the clothes submenu (Which I have no idea of how to access)
-Not specified

I'm sure it's something really silly that I'm just missing, but is there anyone who could tell me what to do?
You have to read the papers on the desk for all of them, then talk to them, then read the rest, talk to them again, drink and talk to the portrait and Snape, talk to them again, then snape and portrait again and them again.

(I didn't come up with this, and it will be addressed going forward, I think it's more broken than it was due to the rush to push content out the door)

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
You have to read the papers on the desk for all of them, then talk to them, then read the rest, talk to them again, drink and talk to the portrait and Snape, talk to them again, then snape and portrait again and them again.

(I didn't come up with this, and it will be addressed going forward, I think it's more broken than it was due to the rush to push content out the door)
I spent about an hour or so and eventually finished it. That part is a bit messy, although I have to admit I kinda skipped through most of it.
It's a nice game you're building guys, sure it's kinda slow but it's on it's early stages I imagine. Can't wait to see how it'll turn out in the future.

PS: I'd contribute on your patreon page but unfortunately I'm too poor to afford it u.u

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I spent about an hour or so and eventually finished it. That part is a bit messy, although I have to admit I kinda skipped through most of it.
It's a nice game you're building guys, sure it's kinda slow but it's on it's early stages I imagine. Can't wait to see how it'll turn out in the future.

PS: I'd contribute on your patreon page but unfortunately I'm too poor to afford it u.u
Appreciate the feedback. Development has been MASSIVELY slow previously. Things will be changing for the better (fingers crossed for more content).

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Appreciate the feedback. Development has been MASSIVELY slow previously. Things will be changing for the better (fingers crossed for more content).

Not used to that kind of honesty from anybody involved with Sad Crab. Must say, that is refreshing.

So is there any significant h-content in this new update?

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Not used to that kind of honesty from anybody involved with Sad Crab. Must say, that is refreshing.

There is an increase in teasing going on across the game which is really nice, hope the team keeps increasing this even more.
This teasing is including some of the main char. which is showing of some skin here and there.
So I would say 1 "real" CG(and a nice one of that) which is a ingame picture of a student without spoiling to much, and is used for a task.
I would recommend waiting for the current quest line is completely finished by the devs. before playing again(involving students and swimsuits). So you don't get blueballs :D

Reactions: botc76

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018

Nah, not yet, the last release was a content release (cluster) that we are working on. So, a lot of content was added (not h-scene, there will be some in the final public) but the logic is a bit (really) wonky so you basically get some new mechanics, a new character and a lot of (confusion) what is planned to be released :)

Reactions: Mikky25

Hunt12

Jan 19, 2018
I'm at the part with the prefects meetings details and its totaly broken i have no dialoge otions left with nobody. I need to ask the girls for their Swimmsuits but it's not possible i tryed both steps from the Walkthrough. Anyone maybe has a Save file after that point?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed OP, Added Cover Art
Does anyone have the changelog for v0.2.1b and/or v0.2.1a?

Reactions: Krull

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Any content now or is it still 450 years of reading stupid nonsensical shit for nothing at the end of the road?

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
This game is such a waste of time. Imagine putting so much work into that art and making it an adult game. THEN ADDING NO ADULT SCENES INTO IT. Do they expect the people playing it to be satisfied? LMFAO. You're trying to please the wrong crowd.

Reactions: Pajonk and Jstain

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
I swear to god the only reason this thread exists is to drum up traffic for the "Developer" page on patreon.

It sets people off everytime a new "version" is released.

Reactions: Minos187113
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes