Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
So far I've been playing for about 2 hrs and all I'm getting is all talk,This got to be the boringness game I ever played.No nudity and no sex yet.
Main content with sex and nudity starting at 1 act 5 chapter and 2 act

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Check news on your TV, there is a main thing why not so much updates this year
dude the slow progressing definitely not happen only this year, starting on 2016 and now the 7th year is coming, how much of the story has been told? All act 1 is about Marcus getting acquainted with Hogwarts job and the prefects, that's all, where's the classes, the quidditch field, the rest of Wizarding World? JKR spent 10 years to create the whole world, and Marcus spent 6 years going around the headmaster room. I love the game and the team, but everyone here understand why IW is one of the most criticized H games on this site

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
dude the slow progressing definitely not happen only this year, starting on 2016 and now the 7th year is coming, how much of the story has been told? All act 1 is about Marcus getting acquainted with Hogwarts job and the prefects, that's all, where's the classes, the quidditch field, the rest of Wizarding World? JKR spent 10 years to create the whole world, and Marcus spent 6 years going around the headmaster room. I love the game and the team, but everyone here understand why IW is one of the most criticized H games on this site
Probably because every1 and their mom expects a "game". Just stop pretending and unlock the gallery. No hassle, no drama, no sex scenes. At least it won't take you 10+ hours to find that out

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
And again in order. Game production is not the main job for our team, if you are not satisfied with our work on the game - do not play our game, wait as long as you want until there is enough content for you. No one forces you to play every version of the game or support us on patreon. We try never to post personal problems of developers in the news (and believe me, they are constant) and try to make players think only about the game.
According to the locations, they need to be entered not thoughtlessly, so that they just were, but to tie any plot or events on them, we already have locations where very little action takes place.

• Angry
Reactions: llkkjljljklkkjlk

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
Just giving some suggestions/ideas.
Maybe in the next update. How about call up any of 4 girls to stand on the hall way completely naked at lunch time in between lessons as punishment without anyone noticing. Or maybe make one go streaking with invisibility potion on where there is some people at the hall way or during class to find an important document,book,etc?

(I'm onto dark exhibitionism fetish :p. I'm bored at sex. I like to see a little more... thrilling and humiliation.)

Reactions: WUWU777 and TNTed

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Maybe in the next update. How about call up any of 4 girls to stand on the hall way completely naked at lunch time in between lessons as punishment without anyone noticing. Or maybe make one go streaking with invisibility potion on where there is some people at the hall way or during class to find an important document,book,etc?

(I'm onto dark exhibitionism fetish :p. I'm bored at sex. I like to see a little more... thrilling and humiliation.)
Won't happen. Girls in this game are aimed at pleasing us (the player), not parade for the rest of the school ........ INB4 NTR ragers come crying too, that won't look good

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
Won't happen. Girls in this game are aimed at pleasing us (the player), not parade for the rest of the school ........ INB4 NTR ragers come crying too, that won't look good
Oh really?
What do you called that unknown white hair girl comes every Wednesday night and masturbate in front of my door if not she was trying to pleasing the player?

I'm hoping for more of that :p

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Oh really?
What do you called that unknown white hair girl comes every Wednesday night and masturbate in front of my door if not she was trying to pleasing the player?

I'm hoping for more of that :p
You really think people won't riot if Hermione starts going around the school buttnaked, flirting with other dudes and/or get physical with them, while we get nothing as the player ? There's already enough butthurt about your chosen girl running away for 1/2 the game

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017

Maybe in the future, but not promised

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018
We are one of the last developers of erotic games who show how much patreon brings. We can hide it so that there are no more stupid questions about the amount of donations from the patreon
Smogark actually disappointed with this comment. Retract earlier statement about you being better than Joe. Plenty of people have made valid points about the lack of content considering is off shoot from 2016. Could understand if was in 2018 with minimal content.

Overlooked for the most part the minimal content from when Smogark discovered back in 2020. Tried to understand that the story was going in a new direction for this year too.

Very weird to try and claim some high ground about showing how much money the team gets, but in same vein, threaten to take away the ability to see it because people are upset they feel they're being scammed. Smogark certainly started feeling scammed when almost whole year had passed without any actual new content, or progress was made when was subbed to the Patreon. Also why Smogark stopped paying towards the Patreon.

In other vein, Smogark understand it suck when people criticize work. But Smogark also know if people are being critical of something Smogark did, and it's multiple people. The work done probably sucks, or isn't being done fast enough comparatively to what the skill level is.

TL;DR: There should be more content for how many people are working on this, especially with the fact the majority of those people are skilled enough to warrant the more content. Instead, it's minimal advancement, and showcases

Last edited by a moderator:

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
You really think people won't riot if Hermione starts going around the school buttnaked, flirting with other dudes and/or get physical with them, while we get nothing as the player ? There's already enough butthurt about your chosen girl running away for 1/2 the game
You reply as if you haven't finish the whole game. Otherwise you wouldn't have said this. LOL.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You reply as if you haven't finish the whole game. Otherwise you wouldn't have said this. LOL.
I stopped "playing" the game at around 0.4, there's little to no point doing anything other than unlocking the gallery. In fact, you get way more stuff by doing that than simply going through the 2+ novels worth of empty dialogs with minimal lewds

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
I stopped "playing" the game at around 0.4, there's little to no point doing anything other than unlocking the gallery. In fact, you get way more stuff by doing that than simply going through the 2+ novels worth of empty dialogs with minimal lewds
You play in 0.4 last time? Give a try to a 0.10B-0.11B when we released, maybe you change your opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: lasap29
3.00 star(s) 319 Votes