relick

May 22, 2019
Anyone knows if are an estimated time for the next update, and in the public news says that theres an update befeore 10B (the christmas one)? or is the same? I dont really understand that

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Anyone knows if are an estimated time for the next update, and in the public news says that theres an update befeore 10B (the christmas one)? or is the same? I dont really understand that
We will release Christmas update only for 0.9.4B and 0.10.2A, new version of the game (0.10B) will be released in next year

Reactions: Tonacate

oneeyesuzy

Dec 10, 2017
Gallery Unlock:
" To activate the ability to unlock all the memories, as well as to be able to start some of the chapters with lots of gold and high stats, first exit the game if it’s open, then create a file named arania exumai (any extension will do, for example .txt) in the same folder where the game’s executable file is located (Innocent Witches.exe). For MAC the path is Innocent Witches.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/. After that a new option will appear in the Extra section, which will allow you to unlock the memories. Additionally, when starting some of the chapters via the New Game menu, you will get an option to start it with lots of gold and high stats."

this didnt work

Tonacate

Jun 11, 2018
We will release Christmas update only for 0.9.4B and 0.10.2A, new version of the game (0.10B) will be released in next year
I just read the argument above about the slowed down development and am now in the loop. I hope your peers are safe and/or doing better.

Reactions: Khan

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
So far I've been playing for about 2 hrs and all I'm getting is all talk,This got to be the boringness game I ever played.No nudity and no sex yet.
Main content with sex and nudity starting at 1 act 5 chapter and 2 act

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Check news on your TV, there is a main thing why not so much updates this year
dude the slow progressing definitely not happen only this year, starting on 2016 and now the 7th year is coming, how much of the story has been told? All act 1 is about Marcus getting acquainted with Hogwarts job and the prefects, that's all, where's the classes, the quidditch field, the rest of Wizarding World? JKR spent 10 years to create the whole world, and Marcus spent 6 years going around the headmaster room. I love the game and the team, but everyone here understand why IW is one of the most criticized H games on this site

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
dude the slow progressing definitely not happen only this year, starting on 2016 and now the 7th year is coming, how much of the story has been told? All act 1 is about Marcus getting acquainted with Hogwarts job and the prefects, that's all, where's the classes, the quidditch field, the rest of Wizarding World? JKR spent 10 years to create the whole world, and Marcus spent 6 years going around the headmaster room. I love the game and the team, but everyone here understand why IW is one of the most criticized H games on this site
Probably because every1 and their mom expects a "game". Just stop pretending and unlock the gallery. No hassle, no drama, no sex scenes. At least it won't take you 10+ hours to find that out

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
And again in order. Game production is not the main job for our team, if you are not satisfied with our work on the game - do not play our game, wait as long as you want until there is enough content for you. No one forces you to play every version of the game or support us on patreon. We try never to post personal problems of developers in the news (and believe me, they are constant) and try to make players think only about the game.
According to the locations, they need to be entered not thoughtlessly, so that they just were, but to tie any plot or events on them, we already have locations where very little action takes place.

• Angry
Reactions: llkkjljljklkkjlk
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes