RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Sex animations looks like this? Or they are better? This basicaly looks like static pictues not animations.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Hello, i am playing the old plot and i get an error message after using the potion to teleport to the entrance during night, anyone got a solution for that?
It say : NameError: name "xpos" is not defined
I can’t ignore this error meaning the parfum catalogue is locked for me and so is daphne.

ChiefZ

Sep 14, 2020
How to Fix !! Side Quests, Baker's delight, and Anything's possible if you've got -enough nerve.
Copy core.py in the \Innocent_Witches-0.7.3-alpha-pc\renpy\display and then replace the core.py of Innocent_Witches-0.8-alpha-pc\renpy\display.Don't forget to save the original copy of the core.py

core.py version 0.7.3 beta
Mega
Yo! is there a fix like this for the android version?

pingmitzi

Nov 28, 2019

pingmitzi

Nov 28, 2019
Same bugs for me...
Another bug !!This one...Or that one?..
Copy minigames.rpa in the \Innocent_Witches-0.7.3-alpha-pc\game and then replace the minigames.rpa of Innocent_Witches-0.8-alpha-pc\game.Don't forget to save the original copy of the minigames.rpa.

Last edited:
Reactions: moborius

summom

Dec 2, 2018
Another bug !!This one...Or that one?..
Copy minigames.rpa in the \Innocent_Witches-0.7.3-alpha-pc\renpy\display and then replace the minigames.rpa of Innocent_Witches-0.8-alpha-pc\renpy\display.Don't forget to save the original copy of the minigames.rpa.
Can't find 0.7.3

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes