liftingnoob

Dec 2, 2019
What about name of file for unlocking memories?
To activate the ability to unlock all the memories, as well as to be able to start some of the chapters with lots of gold and high stats, first exit the game if it’s open, then create a file named arania exumai (any extension will do, for example .txt) in the same folder where the game’s executable file is located (Innocent Witches.exe). For MAC the path is Innocent Witches.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/. After that a new option will appear in the Extra section, which will allow you to unlock the memories. Additionally, when starting some of the chapters via the New Game menu, you will get an option to start it with lots of gold and high stats. Game client for Android has this functionality enabled by default, so you don’t need to create any files whatsoever.

If you have any problems with the files above – please visit our official Discord server –

RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
Can you say what the other two new scenes are except the Hermi scene? In the patreon post they wrote about three fullscreen events (two main girl and one side girl)

hinosark24

Jun 25, 2021
what are te new scenes?

I finded 1 for each of the 4 main girls, being the ones from Daphne and Luna the most simplest, and one from the mermaid, and some simple stuff here and there that i think it was already in the act 2, anything more?

I though that i would finally see a scene with Nola but i was mistaken, sad. I think things will get more spicy in the scenes after they finish the transition of the old plot to the new one and start the act 3.

Last edited:

schifferjack

Nov 17, 2018
I don't know why the Dev has a storyline centered on your missing Waifu and I hope the payoff will be good but doing this means you cannot even see your preferred girls if the new scene involves them. For example, I love Luna and if I want to see lewd scenes of her, I have to pick other than her for my waifu.

Can the dev explain the reasoning behind this decision?

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
I don't know why the Dev has a storyline centered on your missing Waifu and I hope the payoff will be good but doing this means you cannot even see your preferred girls if the new scene involves them. For example, I love Luna and if I want to see lewd scenes of her, I have to pick other than her for my waifu.

Can the dev explain the reasoning behind this decision?
Will be explained in future, in next acts

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Will be explained in future, in next acts
So then the best course of action for the time being is to pick someone other than your favorite as your waifu until such time as the next act is available, otherwise you're just locking yourself out of seeing them at all pointlessly.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Innocent Witches [0.10a] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux (917 MB/ 326 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes