Fake117x

Jan 6, 2020
I can't understand why people are supporting this. They seem to use a smattering of light smut scenes to rope people in but pad it out with an enormous amount of grind. I mean I've played a few trainer style games in my day but this is pretty extreme for what you get out of it. The art quality is wonderful so I wish they would just focus more on producing high quality scenes and less on the 'story'.

I've read the dev pointing out a few times they aren't focused on being a 'smut game' or whatever but then why make it such a key element of your story? Clearly just trying to keep fans on the hook and if anyone complains they can smugly point to their previous posts about this not being a sex game.

What a joke.

CptAlu

Mar 28, 2018
Gallery Unlock:
" To activate the ability to unlock all the memories, as well as to be able to start some of the chapters with lots of gold and high stats, first exit the game if it’s open, then create a file named arania exumai (any extension will do, for example .txt) in the same folder where the game’s executable file is located (Innocent Witches.exe). For MAC the path is Innocent Witches.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/. After that a new option will appear in the Extra section, which will allow you to unlock the memories. Additionally, when starting some of the chapters via the New Game menu, you will get an option to start it with lots of gold and high stats."

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
The story is absolute cringe I felt physical pain playing through it the first time. Especially the swimsuit part Jesus Christ.
Thankfully there's a gallery unlock.
Only the first part of the game, yes, but that's due to the hasty translation for that segment.
The dialogue gets much better later on.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes