Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
You don't have the RIGHT to say anything then
"Man this steak tastes like shit"
"did you pay for it?"
"NO"
"then you dont have the RIGHT to say anything then."

Now does that make any fucking sense to you? NO ONE PAYS FOR THE GAME ITS FREE. Being a patron means you support a developer to do what they want, including making or not making a game.

Fake117x

Jan 6, 2020
i have to correct you. Akabur make WT in 2-3 years, all by himself, and you comparing it to a 6 year developed game, with a whole team (up to 10 people perhaps?), so your comparison is super odious (and little reminder, IW is inspired by WT)

There is no denying that the art is better quality but that isn't a smear against Akabur. I mean of course one person solo isn't going to perform as well as a group in half the time.

I would love to see WT's simplified and more interesting gameplay and story combined with this art style or better yet see what someone like Akabur could do with 25k a month these grifters are bringing in.

Nanakiiii

Jan 19, 2022
How to unlock the gallery ? Pls
Gallery Unlock:
" To activate the ability to unlock all the memories, as well as to be able to start some of the chapters with lots of gold and high stats, first exit the game if it’s open, then create a file named arania exumai (any extension will do, for example .txt) in the same folder where the game’s executable file is located (Innocent Witches.exe). For MAC the path is Innocent Witches.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/. After that a new option will appear in the Extra section, which will allow you to unlock the memories. Additionally, when starting some of the chapters via the New Game menu, you will get an option to start it with lots of gold and high stats."
Top of this page...

lecolas847

Oct 1, 2019
Can the game be played on a 32-bit processor computer? It was last played in 64-bit, I would appreciate it if you could help.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes