rhick

Feb 1, 2019
What chapter/act do I have to play to see the scenes? I gave up on this game a couple years ago and I want to give it a try now

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
"Outdated bugs were successfully updated"
This sounds like the bugs stopped working for some time and now you fixed them again, making them bug the game once more!
(Yeah, I'm joking)

Wirrerr

Sep 29, 2018
Hey, I haven't played for a couple of years and now I see that there is a new story and an old one. Can someone explain to me what does it mean? Will the old one merge with the new one, are there two separate storylines?

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
This might be a dumb question but is there a way to change the MC's name, it might sound stupid but I appreciated having the choice to do it or not (immersion that kind of thing).

introvtx

May 6, 2017
If I remember correctly, this game maybe a year or two ago was getting a lot of hate but it seems to be at a better place now?

Reactions: huy12345

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
If I remember correctly, this game maybe a year or two ago was getting a lot of hate but it seems to be at a better place now?
I thought so at first too but go back like 10 Pages to the December posts its horrible lol.
The first time i played this game all we had was putting a Wand into Minerva but People are still saying this game has no content. Like WTF.
This game is one of the First (Good) games im seeing beeing finished.

Reactions: introvtx

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It's not as during the year or two since you last played it there's no been no worthwhile content and nothing but reworks of old content. Haven't gone through the latest update yet but excluding today's release, which could change things, IW is in just as bad a position as it was 14 months ago.

Best example of the issues the "missing waifu" business. "Choose your favorite character... We're removing her and she won't show up for literally years."

Reactions: introvtx

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I thought so at first too but go back like 10 Pages to the December posts its horrible lol.
The first time i played this game all we had was putting a Wand into Minerva but People are still saying this game has no content. Like WTF.
This game is one of the First (Good) games im seeing beeing finished.
I did exactly that and my excitement goes down a couple level. At least there's another sex scene (if I read it right) other than Minerva's.

It's not as during the year or two since you last played it there's no been no worthwhile content and nothing but reworks of old content. Haven't gone through the latest update yet but excluding today's release, which could change things, IW is in just as bad a position as it was 14 months ago.

Best example of the issues the "missing waifu" business. "Choose your favorite character... We're removing her and she won't show up for literally years."
Oh... and that's just brings the level of excitement right down to zero. A shame :cry:

Apr 23, 2021
3.00 star(s) 320 Votes