pingmitzi

Formerly 'pingryon'
Nov 28, 2019
It also fails to run if you use unren to unlock console and roll back
It's a Patreon version, which is why you can't unlock it with unren, and only Sad Crab Patreons may play it fully, while non-patreons will exit the game immediately.

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
It also doesn't work for me even with the .exe blocking in firewall. Even after re-installing from scratch. It must leave some file somewhere that is not in the game folder the first time I launched it without blocking.

Sep 24, 2018
I stopped following this game a long while back. Is is still grund-y and how many scenes are there? In other words, is this worth downloading?

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Last edited:

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I stopped following this game a long while back. Is is still grund-y and how many scenes are there? In other words, is this worth downloading?
Me too. It looks like there are sex scenes now (after 3 years of swimsuit quest bullshit)
But after everything we went through, it will be only a miracle for most of us to really like this game.
I am still following this thread just to see where it will go.
Its really sad.

Reactions: Gambit8582

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
If you are encountering issues starting the game because of a "new version" being available, simply drop this file into your game folder.

This will ensure the update always fails, and allows the game to start like normal.
This + gallery unlocker is the only way a normal human being can enjoy the game. With the gallery unlocker, it's not really a game anymore, but it's what you need to do to enjoy the only good part of the game : the art. The text is probably only liked by the writer. I said since the beginning he was a guy who thought too much of himself as a writer and you can feel it. It's slightly less annoying now than it was in the first version of the text, but still way more boring and bland than most other games. And I have nothing against slow burn, it's just that slow burn badly written is unplayable.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Damn, this thing has been in Dev forever, still not done? MrDots would be proud.
Some actual sex in the game yet? ;)

DuckyDock

Jul 13, 2017
If you are encountering issues starting the game because of a "new version" being available, simply drop this file into your game folder.

This will ensure the update always fails, and allows the game to start like normal.
Can't seem to get this to work. Tried putting it both in root folder as well as game subfolder (where mods usually go)

Edit: I am an idiot. I didn't realize the archive had to be unpacked. I figured that was just how the game updated - unpack the file inside to /game/

Reactions: FerDeZZ

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
what happens? The game opens, I choose +18 and it closes? What happened and does anyone know how to fix it?

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes