VN Ren'Py Abandoned Innuendo [v0.2.0] [BigSOS Studio]

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is that avoidable?
Not unless you edit it in the script file.

Every time a character in a VN says something like this it makes me wonder where you can just buy painkillers over the counter whenever you want to because it sounds fantastic.

innuendo.png

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2022
Not unless you edit it in the script file.

Every time a character in a VN says something like this it makes me wonder where you can just buy painkillers over the counter whenever you want to because it sounds fantastic.
"Pharmacy" is a loose term. "Tyron on the street corner" is our local pharmacist. The dosages aren't always consistent, but take enough and they always work.

;):cool:

Sazh3d

Dec 6, 2021
Hi, I'm the guy who created this BAD game lol, so I want to make some explanation because the project went to bad lol.

Sorry my bad english I don't know how to write it properly so...

The reason of why the game looks terrible was my fault, in that moment I was so bad using honey select (I'm still learning but I think that I know a little bit more) and the brick head actually is a chair, i Hidden noel's head when I did that scene

The NTR thing in Patreon was ALSO MY FAULT but the explanation is easier (bad english sorry)

Right now, my team is working on a new release created all from 0, with new scenes and more story and new characters, AND ALSO a rework of some characters (Like Jessie and Mondolfo)

I'm sorry for you'll for the eyes diseases caused by this old version of the game lol

Last edited: