Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I know we're on a pirating site, but still...it's not as if the Dev is locking crucial game mechanics or tons of content behind his Patreon version. Would be very sad if he looses the motivation to work on this game. :/

That aside: I love seeing the first parts of female-npc content added! Still gonna wait a bit before diving into the game but it looks more promising with every update.

If you (Dev) don't mind me asking: Is the option to have Futa NPCs at some point (whenever you feel like adding it) still planned? No problem if it isn't, of course. :)
Pirates support creators they want to support, and the ones who don't weren't going to shill for the paywall in the first place. By distributing the content, it gives exposure to a wider demographic and thus more supporters.

If a creator has their motivation "killed" because they incorrectly assume 1 pirate = 1 lost income, then that's entirely their own problem and they haven't been on the platform long enough to understand the actual economics behind it.
Just going to chime in here as a dev myself (my first build of my first Renpy will be out on these forums by the end of this month)

I think it is a bit silly to treat F95 as a piracy forum. Firstly the economics of adult games is completely different from regular games for a large (and very obvious) range of reasons

But secondly and more importantly, 90% of the (western) games here have income BECAUSE OF F95, take any dev here with a successful Patreon income - where did all these users magically appear from? Oh that's right they discovered the game here on F95

So to lose motivation because the forums you are using to generate income are also sharing the paywalled version of the game that you only get to paywall in the first place because your game exists on these forums is a bit of an oxymoron

Your main source of income is F95 it thereby cannot also be a source of lost income. If F95 were to be deleted tomorrow all adult game devs on here would see their income vanish within the month. Maybe and just maybe established game devs might see their income go up as the only way to play their games then would be through Patreon. But even then how would you find their Patreon without F95 you would only be able to if you've previously subbed or happen to remember their Patreon username. But everyone else would see their income vanish completely and new devs would have 0 chance to build up a Patreon subscription fan base

So in my case, my plans will be that I won't share the paywalled version myself but if someone does I would not report that post (devs do have the option on these forums to report the post and keep paywalled versions off this website if they so desire, I've seen other devs who have done this and the mods abide by it 100%)

Those who want to and can support me will and those that don't are welcome to the free build or the paywalled build for free if one of my subs post it on F95

The money will come by itself if I continue to put good effort in my game and people like the game I've made, as long as I continue to update it consistently over long-term the income will grow. That's how it works for adult games and heck when it reaches a certain stage you can even consider putting it on Steam now that they've allowed adult games as well.

Not all adult gamers are on F95 and Steam has a user base of adult gamers that would rather buy a good game on Steam than even get it for free on F95

So yeah that's my opinion and perspective on it as dev with a soon-to-be-released Renpy game

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
Moving a million cans is not roleplaying or characterization, it is just annoying tedium and very disrespectful of the player's time.
More clicks is not more immersive, more plot, or deeper game dynamics.
Being able to pick up every item in the game, move it to any place you want, put it on the table or throw it in a bag/backpack and carry around with you is a huge freedom for an "h-game" (which this game is, but my main goal is to make a good roleplaying platform and sex just comes naturally as a part of it), and it WILL be very crucial in the future. Before I can add poses, before I can add pregnancies, futa, you name it, I want the game to be as stable as possible. No crashes on throwing out trash, no frustrating problems with being unable to pick up bottles with a tray and etc. The game is not even focused on the tavern and I mentioned it many-many times before and kinda mentioned in the main post but people seem to overlook.

The issue is ya'll expect this game to be a jerk off parade, and I want to make an actual game. I'm working solo on it (my preferences) + have irl job, my pace of development is fine considering everything, first version of the game was miserable and I released it mid-august, so we're 2 months AFTER the initial release and you can clearly see the progress. Give me time to release v0.0.6 which is a massive overhaul in terms of player controller and graphics, or even wait for v0.1.0 (might take me 3-4 additional months from this point) before starting to actually play the game.

Maybe I did an oopsie when I posted the game in this stage of development, it's really early and raw, but thanks to that I gained a lot of great people on my discord that support my project both financially and with ideas so thanks to them.

I don't give a shit about people playing updates early and leaking stuff and etc, we've all been there, I myself downloaded pirated versions of other games on this forum. But mods edit my thread without my consent and knowledge, uploading unknown links from random people as an official download link from me. Anyone can download caveparty.exe, tamper with it, post it in this thread and mods will update the main post (which is posted by me so people will think oh cool dev uploaded a new version of the game how neat of him and then get blasted with cyber STDs and blame me). DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT, IT WILL GIVE YOU AIDS and I'm not going to be responsible for this because I have no control over this thread anymore.

With this in mind, I will not answer any further questions in this thread nor upload new versions here (or maybe I will I'm kinky). Pirates will do it for me. I will probably add a small security-system that protects the game from non-patrons because I do care about delivering what people payed me for. It will not allow you (you'll find a way around obviously) to play patreon versions before the day of public release comes. If you leak individual codes that are necessary to confirm you are indeed a patron - I will find out your nickname. After all, this game is free and the only thing I'm asking for is give 1-3 weeks to people that support this project to play beforehand, and then you get this version of the game as well. As simple as that.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Just going to chime in here as a dev myself (my first build of my first Renpy will be out on these forums by the end of this month)

I think it is a bit silly to treat F95 as a piracy forum. Firstly the economics of adult games is completely different from regular games for a large (and very obvious) range of reasons

But secondly and more importantly, 90% of the (western) games here have income BECAUSE OF F95, take any dev here with a successful Patreon income - where did all these users magically appear from? Oh that's right they discovered the game here on F95

So to lose motivation because the forums you are using to generate income are also sharing the paywalled version of the game that you only get to paywall in the first place because your game exists on these forums is a bit of an oxymoron

Your main source of income is F95 it thereby cannot also be a source of lost income. If F95 were to be deleted tomorrow all adult game devs on here would see their income vanish within the month. Maybe and just maybe established game devs might see their income go up as the only way to play their games then would be through Patreon. But even then how would you find their Patreon without F95 you would only be able to if you've previously subbed or happen to remember their Patreon username. But everyone else would see their income vanish completely and new devs would have 0 chance to build up a Patreon subscription fan base

So in my case, my plans will be that I won't share the paywalled version myself but if someone does I would not report that post (devs do have the option on these forums to report the post and keep paywalled versions off this website if they so desire, I've seen other devs who have done this and the mods abide by it 100%)

Those who want to and can support me will and those that don't are welcome to the free build or the paywalled build for free if one of my subs post it on F95

The money will come by itself if I continue to put good effort in my game and people like the game I've made, as long as I continue to update it consistently over long-term the income will grow. That's how it works for adult games and heck when it reaches a certain stage you can even consider putting it on Steam now that they've allowed adult games as well.

Not all adult gamers are on F95 and Steam has a user base of adult gamers that would rather buy a good game on Steam than even get it for free on F95

So yeah that's my opinion and perspective on it as dev with a soon-to-be-released Renpy game
Thanks, that's actually pretty interesting to hear & makes me reconsider my thoughts. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Innocent Chloe

Mr. Spanks

Feb 7, 2021
Interesting game so far, enjoy the style and setting of essentially Arx Fatalis.

Ms Spanks loved the tavern mechanics and dynamic encounters, but said in the future it'd be hotter if:

A. You could do quickies behind the bar in the alley.
B. More than one person (We know you just started)
C. Women were more pushy and dominated smaller men.
D. Different sized cocks, some smaller, a couple much larger that might affect your arousal, pay and stamina.
E. Titjobs
F. Maybe a sideroute with the bartender.
G. Pas de pénis (No penis) humiliation (I had no clue what this was until now :LOL:) where a girl is humiliated for not having the sexual equipment or ability for pleasing another girl by a guy.

As for me, I only think I had an issue with the inventory system, it's very clunky and hard to grab everything you need. Maybe a scroll wheel addition for browsing multiple things in a given area highlighted by the mouse would allow you to keep the free float design while being easy to use.

The tray should allow you to carry something like 5 items altogether, maybe 3 full drinks or 5 empties. The disposal causes the game to crash, should be a simple click to empty or throw out the bag.

Altogether, good start and good luck on this.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Being able to pick up every item in the game, move it to any place you want, put it on the table or throw it in a bag/backpack and carry around with you is a huge freedom for an "h-game" (which this game is, but my main goal is to make a good roleplaying platform and sex just comes naturally as a part of it)
maybe you are right
but maybe not, it depends on the game
how often is moving furniture essential for characterization?
if you want puzzles or extremely dynamic character interactions, yes
but else this is not a necessary feature
it is cool, though

Before I can add poses, before I can add pregnancies, futa, you name it, I want the game to be as stable as possible.
Having a good engine is important, agreed
but each of these features will probable require changes to your basic engine
so do not make the newbie mistake of over refining your engine before you make it feature complete

The game is not even focused on the tavern and I mentioned it many-many times before and kinda mentioned in the main post but people seem to overlook.
That is not the issue
The issue is that 99.9% of H game developers get on "track" very early in alpha
Finished game is only add on to or extend "track"
So if your game is tavern slut fest now, people expecting it to be tavern slut fest as finished game if you even finish
Try to remember that before insulting people, you are just one dev among many hundreds who have similar behavior
If you are different, you will have to prove it.

The issue is ya'll expect this game to be a jer off parade, and I want to make an actual game.
This is wrong, what f95 users want is good SEX GAME. Scene viewers are already very mature product and easily found.
But player has brain and penis and only enough blood to use one at once
If you make your game super complicated omfg RPG of the gods, it will be a great game with sex cut scenes to skip through to focus on game.
Or if you make sex content good enough to somehow give player extra blood for both, do not forget just how short each individual sex interaction is. how much "work" does player have to do to get from one to the next?
You do not need lewd elements for good game unless lewd elements is essential part of game, and that is a very different problem from ANY number of cups and bottles.
Maybe I did an oopsie when I posted the game in this stage of development, it's really early and raw, but thanks to that I gained a lot of great people on my discord that support my project both financially and with ideas so thanks to them.
You have gotten much support, and if you detach yourself from this forum it will only hurt you.
I don't give a shit about people playing updates early and leaking stuff and etc, we've all been there, I myself downloaded pirated versions of other games on this forum. But mods edit my thread without my consent and knowledge, uploading unknown links from random people as an official download link from me. Anyone can download caveparty.exe, tamper with it, post it in this thread and mods will update the main post (which is posted by me so people will think oh cool dev uploaded a new version of the game how neat of him and then get blasted with cyber STDs and blame me). DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT, IT WILL GIVE YOU AIDS and I'm not going to be responsible for this because I have no control over this thread anymore.
That is how f95 works, for better or worse. You seem to think this is a massive problem, but it really is not.
If it was such big a problem then this site would be a ghost town.
With this in mind, I will not answer any further questions in this thread nor upload new versions here (or maybe I will I'm kinky). Pirates will do it for me. I will probably add a small security-system that protects the game from non-patrons because I do care about delivering what people payed me for. It will not allow you (you'll find a way around obviously) to play patreon versions before the day of public release comes. If you leak individual codes that are necessary to confirm you are indeed a patron - I will find out your nickname. After all, this game is free and the only thing I'm asking for is give 1-3 weeks to people that support this project to play beforehand, and then you get this version of the game as well. As simple as that.
Your best bet is to maintain good relationship with players here if you want your 1-3 week delay.
And that means not insulting them by calling them coom brains when they give very legitimate criticism to your game at ANY stage of development.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Joody14 , you have my utter respect. I CANT WAIT to see you succeed!
Out of all developers i have the most trust in you for making a really good game.
I honestly believe that you will surpass a lot of existing games in terms of quality.
Keep up the beastly work and don't let these fools demotivate you!

Here's a vid from my favorite youtuber to boost your motivation :D

Trapper122

Feb 16, 2021
A bit of feedback on the current (0.0.5) version:

- A toggleable highlight outline feature for items/NPCs would be much welcomed as pixel huting in some parts can lead to tedium (The drink's counter is the worst offender between the clients/chairs/table/trays)
- Have Thane (bard twink) stop at certain empty spots between tables (or just make him stationary) as he sometimes stops in front of a client/table and make things a bit harder to click
- Brighten up the inventory grid as sometimes it can be hard to see stuff in it given how dark some spots near the roof happen to be
- Clicking tables while holding a bag to put all empty bottles on the table inside the bag would be a great way to reduce tedium of having to click and drop every individual bottle
- Probably more spare bags tucked somewhere in a corner at the inn so you can put at least one under each table
- Would be wise the change the wardrobe location to be closer to the door as sometimes you end up clicking it while trying to dress up after fucking in the bedroom, resulting unintendedly shoving the clothes into the wardrobe. Honestly, would be great if they actually used the bed to fuck.
- I guess it would be just easier to have your character be already naked when they ask for consentual sex in your bedroom. The clothes undressing mechanic seems pointless and more fitting if someone was forcing upon your character.

So far, the game looks promising and I'm personally glad you aren't taking a full cumbrain approach of caving to anyone's fetishes.

Trapper122

Feb 16, 2021
Also, might as well give a bit on a rundow on the current controls for those asking. Would be appreciated if this post could be pinned on the first page:

A , D - Move left and right
S - Undress (Not holding anything) You will remove your shirt or pants depending where your cursor is located (Above waist=Shirt / Below waist=Pants) / Drop item (If holding item)
Opening containers - Just click them or click them while you are holding them (Bags/Backpack)
Serving drinks:
1- Ask the waitress by the counter to start your shift, she will leave a tray on the table for you to pick it up
2- Wait for red arrows to pop on the clients sitting by the tables
3- Click on the red arrows to take their orders (if they are extending their legs to make you trip, click them once to tell them to stop and then click them again to take their order)
4- Once their order is taken, their arrow will turn green and you will have to go back to the booze pile. Click the booze pile while holding a tray to take a full bottle. You can take up to 3 orders at the same time
5- Bring the drinks back to the clients, make sure to check for other clients extending their legs to make your trip.
6- The clients will get up and leave you a tip after one or two drinks on their tables

Do note, you HAVE to be holding a the tray the waitress gave you for your CURRENT shift to take orders. Holding a tray given to you from an older shift will not work.

Last edited:

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
The art is very nice and the waitress job is quite well implemented. I wonder about the scope of this game, like what else is planned? Exploration? Other towns? Combat? Seems ambitious and right now this is a tiny little taste.

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
if you add pregnancy at all
please do it right
otherwise don't do it
sounds like you played captivity

I %100 agree with this!

Being burnt %80 of time by douchebag devs who abandon/soft-abandon the product and quietly claim monthly income while stringing us along is the reason I frequent this site, I tend to use f95 as a demo but mostly to get a read on how the developer behind the project acts.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
There needs to be a better less frustrating way to handle items and what/when you can and cannot manipulate something. It's easy to loose the serving tray, especially if you agree to people's advances and trying to pick out something in particular when there's several items close to one another can be obnoxious. Also, why can I only carry one container with one hand and not with the other too? I get balance is a thing, but that just seems too illogical to ignore for the sake of. At least let us pickup empty containers via the serving tray, then it will make better sense given that I can carry three drinks full but only one empty bottle at a time otherwise...what? It would also help to actually have somewhere in the game that shows, even if not rebindable, the key bindings. One last thing, recovering from things that land you on the ground takes way too long.

Don't get me wrong, this game is off to a good first start and I'm pleasantly hopeful for the future of it, this is just some feedback from what I ran into for 10-15 minutes in game. With any luck, we'll see an actual save mechanic bless us as well, though I saw that it's in the works.

Reactions: johnysanchez01

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Being able to pick up every item in the game, move it to any place you want, put it on the table or throw it in a bag/backpack and carry around with you is a huge freedom for an "h-game" (which this game is, but my main goal is to make a good roleplaying platform and sex just comes naturally as a part of it), and it WILL be very crucial in the future. Before I can add poses, before I can add pregnancies, futa, you name it, I want the game to be as stable as possible. No crashes on throwing out trash, no frustrating problems with being unable to pick up bottles with a tray and etc. The game is not even focused on the tavern and I mentioned it many-many times before and kinda mentioned in the main post but people seem to overlook.

The issue is ya'll expect this game to be a jerk off parade, and I want to make an actual game. I'm working solo on it (my preferences) + have irl job, my pace of development is fine considering everything, first version of the game was miserable and I released it mid-august, so we're 2 months AFTER the initial release and you can clearly see the progress. Give me time to release v0.0.6 which is a massive overhaul in terms of player controller and graphics, or even wait for v0.1.0 (might take me 3-4 additional months from this point) before starting to actually play the game.
Yes, being able to pick everything up and manipulate it gives a massive level of freedom, but that freedom objectively becomes an issue when it actively gets in the way of the entire point of the game. It's kind of hard to earn the money to pay my debt off when I have to spend 90% of the tavern shift throwing away 400 empty bottles. It's kind of hard to immerse myself in the deep, immersive roleplay experience when I have to spend 30 Goddamn minutes clicking the same three items 47 times just so I can collect what little money I was able to earn from the small handful of people who DIDN'T walk out of the tavern while I spent said 30 Goddamn minutes emptying out a sack of empty bottles so that I could access the money in the first place.

Your whole slam against me was that I'm a "Durrrr, I want sexy jerk off game time always, doiiii," kind of player who's unable to appreciate the roleplay elements and freedom involved in your game; but the thing I was "complaining" about ACTIVELY PREVENTS ME FROM EXPERIENCING THAT ROLEPLAYING DEPTH!

But at the end of the day, you're the dev, it's your game, and you can do whatever you want with it. But judging by how you handle a very small amount of negative feedback, you go on ahead and have all the fun in the world driving your own project right into the ground because you REFUSE to give ANY consideration to any form of feedback other than "Wow, dev, this game rulez and has absolutely no flaws at all," because I will certainly have fun playing several of the other "Thousands of games" you mentioned above because they actually give a fuck about the player experience and don't hide the real gameplay behind a mountain of clicking the same 3 spots on the screen for no rhyme, reason, or benefit. I also find it incredibly hard to believe that my ability to pick up an empty drink container, put it in a sack, take it out of the sack, then put it into a trash bin will be a valuable and rewarding experience down the road.

But fuck it, you're right. Being able to pick every single thing in the world up and move it around IS what makes a great game. That's why you have to pick up every piece of litter in Cyberpunk 2077, GTA V, RDR2, Elden Ring, and literally every other blockbuster game ever released because if you don't, you literally CAN'T GET TO the real gameplay and roleplaying, right?

Sep 19, 2017

Oh my gosh you're the sort of dev I wish so many more on here would be like. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I haven't given a shit about the sex animations in this game, because there's so much context that's delivered through the environment and interactions, and believe or not, that shit is why I play sex games.

This is wrong, what f95 users want is good SEX GAME. Scene viewers are already very mature product and easily found.
But player has brain and penis and only enough blood to use one at once
So many bold claims made here.

And to be a good sex game, you know, that second word is kind of important. Believe it or not, it is actually possible to make a sex game that's not just game mechanics and sex scenes roughly taped together, but one cohesive experience. And I'm more than happy to cheer on more of the latter.

And just because some people think that the only way to enjoy sexual simulation is to just stare gormlessly into a simulated rendition of the physical act of penetration and let the base instincts of your biological drives scream out in need for their most primitive directives, doesn't mean that that's the only way anyone can get off. Trust me. Or, you know, don't, and have as much fun with your sexuality as I suppose you'll be able to manage.

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
I remember playing an earlier version at some point but I don't remember having so many problems with controls like accidentally putting a tray down and never being able to pick it back up.
Oh and then this douchebag shows up on the first day and already demands weekly pay like it's the fucking Gas Station Simulator.
No wonder he had no waitress, the previous one probably had crushed some dumb drunkard's windpipe with the serving tray and fled the town already.

Last edited:

Trapper122

Feb 16, 2021
I might add that for those experiencing crashes after the character creation screen for the current 0.5 version:

Avoid tweaking the height, male attacker and phimosis chance sliders in the character screen, just leave them in their default position- otherwise the game will crash after you are done customizing the character. Hair, gender, eye, tits and skin color sliders seem to work just fine.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I noticed some crashing too but it was when doing stuff with then inventory, I'll try with defaults on sliders and see if it still happens.

3.10 star(s) 23 Votes