blizbo

Oct 18, 2023
! Working Build !
I managed to make a working build, just extract the archive and run a script for your platform.
Both builds are in the same archive, just use the scripts to launch.
the file isnt there anymore from what it seems

EthMoon

Jun 29, 2017
People probably hesitant to buy/share this since the author has been fickle with the game before. A new, clean thread would probably help.

blizbo

Oct 18, 2023
The game is currently shadowbanned in itch, would be pretty demoralizing for someone to post the game here
well its either getting pirated when the shadowban is over or we just stay stuck with 0.0.81 untill somebody comes up with a way to avoid the paywall in itch

blizbo

Oct 18, 2023
on the avoiding paywall topic however, how come nobody has thought of putting joody's patreon on kemono.party?

Oct 6, 2018
wait is this the game when it first came out it looked like captivity and everyone liked it and then dev decided to change the game into male main character who is going on adventure? and now its back to its first place again???? what is happening dear god

Oct 6, 2018
honestly Im happy that its back to its first concept, I liked it more and I found answers to my question at page 29, I wish the dev best of lucks!

YCH

Mar 17, 2018
I modded this game.
Features:
- All clients are futa
- The music guy is also futa
- Increased money and score gain
- Changed some dialogues
- The "disagree" option now leads to the client raping the player

I experienced some errors along the way but I fixed most of them.
If you find any bugs/crashes report them to me.

!!! BROKEN BUILD DUE TO .ogg FILES !!!

Link to Windows and Linux build:
Could you please tell me how did you mod this game? Which program are you using?

futaipw

Jul 30, 2018
the creator has changed the game up so many times just to end up back where it started with no character customization. placing bets that it will change again

Reactions: sadge0
3.10 star(s) 23 Votes