Oct 15, 2022
I modded this game.
Features:
- All clients are futa
- The music guy is also futa
- Increased money and score gain
- Changed some dialogues
- The "disagree" option now leads to the client raping the player

I experienced some errors along the way but I fixed most of them.
If you find any bugs/crashes report them to me.

!!! BROKEN BUILD DUE TO .ogg FILES !!!

Link to Windows and Linux build:

Last edited:

Minecrafter43

Aug 10, 2023
I modded this game.
Features:
- All clients are futa
- Changed some dialogues

i would love to see this get fixed soon

• Angry
Reactions: Spurrs
Oct 15, 2022
i would love to see this get fixed soon
I can't do anything about it for now.
Because I can't extract audio files from the game using my method, but the project depends on those sounds, so it crashes because it can't find them.
The only thing to do is wait, wait for someone to make a tool for extracting audio files from godot games.

• Angry
Reactions: Spurrs

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
never played this after the first release. I want to check the other releases, they sound curious. Anyone want to link them all to me before I trudge thru the comments.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
I can't do anything about it for now.
Because I can't extract audio files from the game using my method, but the project depends on those sounds, so it crashes because it can't find them.
The only thing to do is wait, wait for someone to make a tool for extracting audio files from godot games.
Does your way have a way to make a physical .pck file for the game? If it can, you can use Dragon Unpacker to rip audio files from the game. I don't know the method to rip files directly from the exe.

Feb 11, 2020
I modded this game.
Features:
- All clients are futa
- Changed some dialogues

Is it possible to remove the futa change? I'm happy to do it myself once downloaded, but I'm not a fan of futa.

Aqua-

Sep 15, 2019
I modded this game.
Features:
- All clients are futa
- Changed some dialogues

If I click to open, it shuts down again, how can I fix this?

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
shmuha

About pregnancy. I read your comments and want to correct you... No, that's not the word. In short, pregnancy is not only a fetish or, in the context of a game about the ordinary life of an ordinary girl, not so much a fetish as an element of immersion.

Pregnancy is an option of consequences, without which sex scenes will just be sex scenes, pictures that get boring over time. In this sense, pregnancy serves as a built-in mechanic that keeps the player's interest. Will the protagonist get pregnant in this scene? Or not? Will there either be consequences or will I (the player) get lucky?

The main problem of pregnancy mechanics is the exit scenario. What to do with the baby in the context of the plot is a non-trivial question. Many people don't know what to do with the baby in real life. What to say about games...

I'll give you my vision of how I would do this mechanism if I were in your position. What to do with this vision is up to you.

1. Completely finish the tavern and all the activities in it. Well, you're going to do that anyway.

2. Insert a chance for the heroine to get pregnant during vaginal scenes.

3. Pregnancy makes her belly grow and she starts moving slower (very important when we have mechanics to catch up with all the tavern-goers).

4. The childbirth after a while. Behind the scenes. A baby bed appears in the protagonist's room. Somewhere in the setting we have +1 baby. Important. Over a certain period of time, we will necessarily lose money to keep the baby. In total, we can have up to 3 children (and 3 baby beds). Also, keeping 3 kids is VERY expensive, which can complicate our game all the way to game over.

5. What if a player has no money to support children? Hmm, automatically take out a loan from dubious individuals at interest? Nothing complicated, we automatically take 100 coins and owe 150 at once. What happens if we don't pay back the debt on time? The scene where the bandits stab us in the alley. Game over.

6. Options for protection against pregnancy. Contraception potion. It shouldn't be cheap, otherwise it's pointless. But it's definitely cheaper than having up to 3 children with a permanent loss of money. But the player has an interesting dilemma. Buy potions, don't have vaginal sex, or join in and push your luck. This also includes potions to speed up the course of pregnancy or abortion, also very expensive, otherwise it makes no sense to add them to the game.

7. Someone mentioned selling babies... Ugh. Okay, well, purely technically it's possible. Let's say the protagonist sells her children. How do we limit this mechanic? What if she gets a temporary debuff, a conditioned depression? That makes her walk slower and occasionally start crying? That is, while she cries the player loses control and does not serve customers. Is it possible to suppress depression? Drugs? Alcohol? But, after all... they're addictive... Again, a dilemma for the player.

Enough is enough. See? Pregnancy can be a cornerstone for a lot of interesting mechanics as well as immersion. It's not just a fetish if... you don't just make it a fetish.

Sorry about the wall of text. I think I'm done here. Best of luck to you and your game.
speaking to the wind
most people are fetishists
or hate pregnancy
too few understand it as part of world and character building

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
speaking to the wind
most people are fetishists
or hate pregnancy
too few understand it as part of world and character building
Oh, that one post still elicits a reaction... Which makes me a bit embarrassed. I didn't have a dev badge when I wrote it. Nowadays I try to stay out of other people's threads, especially with advice. Rules of good manners.

P.S. I like talking to the wind. It's a good listener. And sometimes it spreads words quite far than you would expect.

3.10 star(s) 23 Votes