EthMoon

Jun 29, 2017
Glad to see you back, regardless of which direction you take things. This was probably the most interesting, for what it's worth.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Not being able to use the mouse to select dialog options is stupid as hell. Also please add a confirmation button to "end run", it's too easy to accidentally quit out of one by accident.

Reactions: Joody14
Mar 28, 2018
Is there a way I can post crash reports or something? Idk if it even generates them

This is the first time playing the game. Seeing the troubled development history has me worried, but if it were a first release, the latest release would be nice. The atmosphere seemed to have a lot of heart put into it.

I wish it wasnt so difficult to get client attention with the second character, though. It really makes the grind to 1500 unreasonable. Probably for the better that I didnt go through it and just ended up ripping apart the .exe to see how many character textures there are (it's only the first two girls)

The gameplay is almost enjoyable despite the simplicity. I just wish I didn't have to sprint across the map.

Last edited:

Bonecus

May 23, 2023
This is great, the original premise was very compelling in the classic arcade game "Tapper" kind of way, except you also beat your meat lol. I'm excited for possible non-interrupting actions from drinkers similar to the ass slap they do and I think having different characters and smaller runs is a really smart way forward. Cheers to the project :love:

God_guy

Apr 7, 2020
I hope that the male protagonist will return to the game, while everything looks promising.

3.10 star(s) 23 Votes