MrMars

Aug 9, 2017
This game looks very nice and is fun but a big problem is bugs that break the game just by doing basic interactions.
I hate to have to restart a full day were I'm almost finished, just because when I get grabbed and decline the first time and the person wants to say something else the text prompt doesn't show up and I'm stuck in that grab.

I hope that can get fixed.

tikkah

Oct 25, 2017
So is homie mentally ill? Or has he just changed the artstyle and seemingly redone the game a third time to milk his paypigs? Either way I'm glad the game and artstyle is back to the original concept. Let's see if he sticks to it.

• Angry
Reactions: spammerkami

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Download 0.0.8.1

Too lazy to update the thread. This version brings back the original game concept, showcases new mechanics and the route I want to take the game in. GAME ALSO GOT RENAMED TO INNVENTURE and should get a new itch page done by StrangeGirl Studio soon. Two playable characters (one is unlockable and has a special ability), two endings you can get. Will build the game on top of this now. NO IT'S NOT A TROJAN WINDOWS DEFENDER ALWAYS BLOCKS .EXE FILES WITH LOW DOWNLOAD COUNT

View attachment 3005585

Also a cool art made by StrangeGirl Studio
Does StrangeGirl just make art for games these days or what? I keep seeing their name pop up and it's always with another dev attached.

Reactions: ViviX12

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Graphic are maybe a little better and some plus like flashing option, or removing multiple empty bottles at a time, but no character customization, no exteriors, weird gait...I feel it somewhat regressed from v0.5. Let's see the futur updates.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Save system goes not ??

Why can you save if you can't, that makes no sense XD.
But from what I could see it looks promising.
As I said, the save system should already be working, otherwise you can't test it properly. And of course you have to start at 0 for every nine versions because it's only a test version

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
I ignored the game since I don't really care about unfinished games but what exactly is the story behind the remake and re-remake here?
What was so bad about the first great change and what's so good about the original design?

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
Save system goes not ??

Why can you save if you can't, that makes no sense XD.
But from what I could see it looks promising.
As I said, the save system should already be working, otherwise you can't test it properly. And of course you have to start at 0 for every nine versions because it's only a test version
You can save the game by interacting with the bed. The save file gets deleted if you start a new game or get an ending though. But your progress (unlocked characters for example) is kept.

RotNot2

Mar 3, 2020
Oh shit! So it's back to the corruption barmaid thing. Like in all honesty I'm glad it's back to this, but I feel like he could have made that other game a separate project. I'm not one for stifling creativity, but to swerve that hard in the first place... of course you're gonna lose people.

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
Kudos for the dev for going back to the "roots". i hope he doesnt do a ryona type beat beatings to the f95 community :p

• Haha
Reactions: Xhak

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
step in the right direction that you reversed the game to what it was. Still very little content but i see potential again

kukkek69

Oct 27, 2018
I saved at bed but couldn't load my save
if you press "end run" it will end your game and delete the save you used, if you press ESC you can quit to main menu which wont delete save
i assume thats what you did as thats what i just did

3.10 star(s) 23 Votes