Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Nice to see this still being updated and worked on!

May I ask how the game currently works in regards to content toggles, do they exist (so could one enable/disable male/female/futa stuff?) or are they still planned? If not that is perfectly fine ofc, a bit sad on a personal level, but that's all. :)

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
At some point I should just revive my Skyrim Mod setup that got the whole "women struggling for survival" with all the harassment, forced sex, prostitution and eventually corruption and victim to victimizer transformation, but I am too lazy, so I stay with half a dozen small games that scratch some of the itches.

It also is a tad addicting, which is also a danger.

On topic: Nice to see it come back around. The captivity style has a lot of potential, especially if build around costumizations.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
how did the game go from male/female choice life sim game, to sidescrolling shota monstergirl game, to female only tavern sim game?
also hoping you make it like the first iteration and let us choose the gender disparity and the new male character isn't just a trap with set 100% male population so you dont have to bother making new animations

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
At some point I should just revive my Skyrim Mod setup that got the whole "women struggling for survival" with all the harassment, forced sex, prostitution and eventually corruption and victim to victimizer transformation, but I am too lazy, so I stay with half a dozen small games that scratch some of the itches.

It also is a tad addicting, which is also a danger.

On topic: Nice to see it come back around. The captivity style has a lot of potential, especially if build around costumizations.
man skyrim alone is a great game but trying to mod it with normal mods let alone H-mods was always such a damn headache from what i remember, most of the tutorials (at least when i tried modding it) were out of date and mod compatibility was such an annoyance.

saw this game when it was first uploaded on this site but it looked a little too bare bones, still looks pretty bare but gonna try it out and see how much content is currently here.

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
how did the game go from male/female choice life sim game, to sidescrolling shota monstergirl game, to female only tavern sim game?
also hoping you make it like the first iteration and let us choose the gender disparity and the new male character isn't just a trap with set 100% male population so you dont have to bother making new animations
Male/Female/Futa (last one probably later than sooner) PCs are planned in the next update, as well as customizable preferences, like client gender.

Oct 12, 2018
Honestly, really cool to see the original concept come back! Do hope to see you get your opportunity to branch out in the future if its something you want as a creator, but, have to admit, always was a huge fan of the original art and concept, so definitely happy to see it make a return. Wish you all the best luck as well going forward, and do like the idea of having unlockable characters, or just a system for unlockables being a thing in general really!

Reactions: Orphanus

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Bug report here:
Games breaks when using the "2. Disagree" option multiple times. You are just stuck in arm-grabbed-limbo without any inputs working, but the mouse is still working, you can put the tray down and interact with clients, but obviously you can't play anymore. (seems to also happen when talking to different clients in short order.)

Edit: Sometime breaks after a single try, I had BJed someone before, not sure if that is related. I would stay away from option 2. for now. I got 4 games break in a row.)

Edit 2: Sprinting and flashing at the same time locks the character too, but main menu is still available, so no force quit.

Edit 3: Bug-Report on Discord needing the phone number for verification is a bit weird, innit?

QoL request:
Accidentally putting down the tray is a constant hassle, especially around the bar. Some change like a button press like shift, alt etc., smaller hit box or similar would be neat.

Observation:
There is currently no reason to whore yourself out. You can do 500 in a week easily. I remember there was an outside threat in the OG version, so I trust that is coming back eventually, same for survival money sinks like rent, food etc.

Also: Atmosphere and vibe is still *chefs kiss*

Last edited:
Reactions: Joody14
3.10 star(s) 23 Votes