Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
Holy shit from simulation to action side-scroll to turn based?

No offense but sticking to a combat type first might be a good step to building a foundation around your game
Game is still a side-scroller with small parts of action, but I want the main battle to be turn-based. Current combat stays intact and works as a way to initiate an encounter. I haven't tested it yet properly but should be interesting...

Reactions: thisnameisunique

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
If turn based, please make it so the player controls the sex animations during combat.
That is to say, if the succubus attacks the player and sex happens, it's up to us to proceed for the animation to end, so it lasts as long as we want: either enjoy it and watch it or skip through if we want to rush ahead.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. Changing the hitbox for enemy attacks is a good idea, I'll check it out. After losing you'll get various outcomes, depends on the enemy. Losing to a vampire will result in a severe punishment, but I don't ever plan to straight up "kill" the player. Next update should make a huge difference in how the game is played and hopefully shush everyone who's doubting me here.
Thank you for all your hard work! I just played. 0.07 (I think) and the animations are solid. d(^_^d)

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
A brave decision by the developer to make sure there's nothing to look forward to in his game by changing and removing things drastically every update so anything you like could very well be gone next month. Can't wait for the transition to RPG maker combat :sleep:

Oct 6, 2018
I tought this was female protag game not male protag :( Damn alot of things changed since the first time I saw this game when it came to f95 zone. well I wish dev fun but its not my type of game anymore, I liked the old art and old gameplay thingies more, its just my opinion See you guys in few years when the game is finished

May 15, 2020
I tought this was female protag game not male protag :( Damn alot of things changed since the first time I saw this game when it came to f95 zone. well I wish dev fun but its not my type of game anymore, I liked the old art and old gameplay thingies more, its just my opinion See you guys in few years when the game is finished

It has both tags kiddo. Also states that there's multiple playable characters.

voriska13

Jan 23, 2023
This game made me angry.
1. There is no window mode.
2. My keyboard is broken.
3. Buttons 1 and 3 don't work for me.
4. And because of this, I'm just stuck in the beginning.
I hope that in the future the game will have a windowed mode.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
So is this project just on hold then, or is it being developed at the same time?
My guess so take it with a grain of salt obviously, they had enough about people complaining they changed their game right after putting out the first demo and dropped it all together. Looks like they tried to start another project or something and it either died in the water or they're quietly working on it in a discord or somewhere else we don't know about.

If they were salty enough to make a silly parody game, I wouldn't be surprised, but hey I could be wrong just saying how I see it atm.

3.10 star(s) 23 Votes