ThunderWolf

Aug 11, 2017
I liked the direction of the old game and the look, this new change seems completely different and a lot more stiffer then the old build. the old version kind of stood out, now the new changes make it look like most 2D side scrollers, I respect the devs choice in the change but would still like to voice my disappointment in the change.

I have joined the discord and seen the experimenting the dev is doing and I am happy to see that, Like seeing people try new things and find new ways even if some don't land or are a miss. keep it up hope to see more of your work and hopefully I like them.

Last edited:

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Reading the patreon and the dev obviously has no idea what he's doing still. For instance, 008 was supposed to released 5 months ago. He then spent the time making a completely different game for his discord friends instead of Cave Party, then after that was done he decided to learn 3D, so expect the game to change entirely again :sleep:
Of course he still took money during all that time he spent not working on the game.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Reading the patreon and the dev obviously has no idea what he's doing still. For instance, 008 was supposed to released 5 months ago. He then spent the time making a completely different game for his discord friends instead of Cave Party, then after that was done he decided to learn 3D, so expect the game to change entirely again :sleep:
Of course he still took money during all that time he spent not working on the game.
And now he leave the discord and the game is gonna be remaked again like in the beggining whit the bar yep he dosent know what the hell is doing

Yacon

Feb 14, 2018
Lmao, that's kinda sad ngl

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Considering what each version of the game was, I'm inclined to agree. It was good while it lasted.

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
This game made me angry.
1. There is no window mode.
2. My keyboard is broken.
3. Buttons 1 and 3 don't work for me.
4. And because of this, I'm just stuck in the beginning.
I hope that in the future the game will have a windowed mode.
To reassign a key

1. Download and install the .
  2. Connect the keyboard that you want to configure.
  3. Select the Start button, and then select Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center.
  4. From the displayed list of key names, select the key that you want to reassign.
  5. In the command list of the key that you want to reassign, select a command.

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
Rolled back to the original concept and art style, improved it a bit, no sex scenes are shown in the vid but you can see a new flashing mechanic appearing in there. I simplified couple mechanics and made them more user friendly, I remember the inventory being a pain in the ass and the whole hand system was honestly fucked.

Also talked with StrangeGirl Studio and they will be releasing Cave Party under their label which is super cool.

Kek1245

Oct 22, 2020
Rolled back to the original concept and art style, improved it a bit, no sex scenes are shown in the vid but you can see a new flashing mechanic appearing in there. I simplified couple mechanics and made them more user friendly, I remember the inventory being a pain in the ass and the whole hand system was honestly fucked.

Also talked with StrangeGirl Studio and they will be releasing Cave Party under their label which is super cool.

Happy to see you revert to the original concept, it was far more compelling to me and many others. Glad you are picking out the actual critiques in the sea of drama to improve it too (y)

DeinPxdoxD

Sep 8, 2019

Very glad, I liked the concept and was sad at first seeing it gone.

Reactions: wor_on

voriska13

Jan 23, 2023
To reassign a key

1. Download and install the .
  2. Connect the keyboard that you want to configure.
  3. Select the Start button, and then select Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center.
  4. From the displayed list of key names, select the key that you want to reassign.
  5. In the command list of the key that you want to reassign, select a command.
Thanks, but I found a nice keyboard in a garbage dump. So I'm good for now.

Reactions: Feed99

God_guy

Apr 7, 2020

Hey, my congrats!

It's nice to see that you managed to find a *publisher*, I wish you a pleasant job and I will wait for a truly wonderful project of your production.

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022

Too lazy to update the thread. This version brings back the original game concept, showcases new mechanics and the route I want to take the game in. GAME ALSO GOT RENAMED TO INNVENTURE and should get a new itch page done by StrangeGirl Studio soon. Two playable characters (one is unlockable and has a special ability), two endings you can get. Will build the game on top of this now. NO IT'S NOT A TROJAN WINDOWS DEFENDER ALWAYS BLOCKS .EXE FILES WITH LOW DOWNLOAD COUNT

1.png

Also a cool art made by StrangeGirl Studio

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
Download 0.0.8.1

Too lazy to update the thread. This version brings back the original game concept, showcases new mechanics and the route I want to take the game in. GAME ALSO GOT RENAMED TO INNVENTURE and should get a new itch page done by StrangeGirl Studio soon. Two playable characters (one is unlockable and has a special ability), two endings you can get. Will build the game on top of this now. NO IT'S NOT A TROJAN WINDOWS DEFENDER ALWAYS BLOCKS .EXE FILES WITH LOW DOWNLOAD COUNT

View attachment 3005585

Also a cool art made by StrangeGirl Studio
good luck and best wishes for you

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
It looks like you're going for a pre-made character system, with more potentially unlockable. I like this actually, gives the player something to strive for, though I would have preferred for it to unlock customization options such as clothing or hairstyles.

ChaoticGoon

Aug 21, 2021
It looks like you're going for a pre-made character system, with more potentially unlockable. I like this actually, gives the player something to strive for, though I would have preferred for it to unlock customization options such as clothing or hairstyles.
it never should've strayed from the original path, smh

3.10 star(s) 23 Votes