4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
"Ah yes, let's just have a baby and raise her as a daughter for the explicit purpose of slaughtering her for organs to save our other daughter. That's totally a fine plan that a reputable doctor would go along with and won't cause even more tragedy."

I don't know how I'm supposed to feel sad when the setup is this ridiculous and contrived. Is turning off your brain to have a good cry something that people do?

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
"Ah yes, let's just have a baby and raise her as a daughter for the explicit purpose of slaughtering her for organs to save our other daughter. That's totally a fine plan that a reputable doctor would go along with and won't cause even more tragedy."

I don't know how I'm supposed to feel sad when the setup is this ridiculous and contrived. Is turning off your brain to have a good cry something that people do?
There's three realistic ways I envision this going down:
  1. Black-market deal: The subjects are treated like cattle or slaves and the families never see them.
  2. Lab-grown or artificial organ: Grow the heart and skip the fetus entirely. Or just get an artificial heart. This is already possible with current technology.
  3. Give up: Raising a child to then harvest their organs is obviously illegal/unethical. Only a psychopath would do this.
You either believe a designer child is not human--in which case you treat them as if they're sub-human--or you believe they ARE human and you would never even think of harvesting their organs.

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
That plot sounds stupid.
As fuck. Cause anyone (not a raving psychopath) is gonna have a kid just to kill them to save another kid. And even less it makes sense that that kid is just peachy with it. Stupid as fuck premise.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
As fuck. Cause anyone (not a raving psychopath) is gonna have a kid just to kill them to save another kid. And even less it makes sense that that kid is just peachy with it. Stupid as fuck premise.
exactly this. I already dropped it. and I thought I hated sick heroines. this one took it to the next level.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
"Birth a second child to use as spare organs for the first"

I am not a doctor nor have much medical knowledge and this still sound retarded as all hell.
Organ transplants are difficult precisely because it need to be an exact match or the risk of rejection are very high. This is "Identical twin" level of exact we are talking about, not just being blood related. At least for kidney, I think it only work 25% of the time for siblings.

So essentially they want to raise an extra kid just to inevitably get both of them killed. And if you have all this prep time to raise said designer baby to the right age by taking care of her living expense, medical bills, and educations, literally just grow the heart from a vat, my guy.
Kot Cat.jpg

Reactions: imetus and Ho229

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
For that purpose Meguri’s sister, Ria, was actually born as a designer baby. So that her heart could be used “like a spare”.
Why not just keep the daughter without the horrible disease and try giving the sick daughter the best life she can while she's still alive? I know people like complaining that NTR premises are stupid and contrived but this is like being NTRed out of life.

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
Sooooo.. Can anyone help with getting a mediafire or mega download? or google download link for this. I can't seem to download from current links. not sure why..

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
The concept is stupid, but the feels are real. Makes you want to fix the world somehow.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Another forced "look at how sad I am" visual novel that fails to replicate even 1/10th of the emotional storytelling of games like Katawa Shoujo and Nanairo Reincarnation.
I understand your sentiment, but seriously what's so touching about Katawa Shoujo? Most of the characters there were written as flawed, no not because they have disabilities, but because they're so damn selfish and retarded with all of their decision. Emily is capital bitch, Liliy is inconsistent backstabbing bitch, Shizuka is arrogant bitch and Rin is autistic bitch. The only one I can trully sympathize while playing the game was Hanako. But she was far too weak to carry all of the VN story quality.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I understand your sentiment, but seriously what's so touching about Katawa Shoujo? Most of the characters there were written as flawed, no not because they have disabilities, but because they're so damn selfish and retarded with all of their decision. Emily is capital bitch, Liliy is inconsistent backstabbing bitch, Shizuka is arrogant bitch and Rin is autistic bitch. The only one I can trully sympathize while playing the game was Hanako. But she was far too weak to carry all of the VN story quality.
did that carried throughout the entire game? I only remember shizuka being a bitch there. the others not so much

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018

How is that ridiculous? I can totally see rich people doing that. Have you ever watched Kanata no Astra?

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
How is that ridiculous? I can totally see rich people doing that. Have you ever watched Kanata no Astra?
Because once they spend years raising the "spare" as a daughter in their household then they'll obviously love her too unless they're complete psychopaths and harvesting her heart- even with "consent"- would be murder even if they are.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote