Jun 13, 2017
Cool art but you should definitely get a spell checker of sorts.
Not only a spellchecker, but flat out a writer. I get it, it's smut. But Warhams smut can be good, and the writing here is barely adequate. On the level of "painful to read at length" .

Art's great, dev should drop down at the Warhams smut thread in /aco/ and recruit a writer or two. Even the intro lacks the proper Warhammer ... "ambience"? C'mon, every beginning should at least echo the traditional

"IT IS THE 41st MILLENNIUM. FOR MORE THAN A HUNDRED CENTURIES THE EMPEROR HAS SAT IMMOBILE ON THE GOLDEN THRONE OF EARTH...." etcetera

Before he gets laywer-drop-pod'ed to death, of course.

Lightdarks

Jul 3, 2020
View attachment 711991

Overview:
The game based on naughty and perverted dark gothic era of the far future.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-30
Release Date: 2020-06-28
Developer: Adeptus Celeng - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -

View attachment 711994 View attachment 711995 View attachment 711992 View attachment 713816 View attachment 713817 View attachment 713820
View attachment 713818 View attachment 713819
I'm gonna need some extra tissues for this herasy.

• Haha
Reactions: Maleficent
Jul 3, 2020
Pretty short, but it gives us a good idea of what to expect. A bit of customisation for Acolyte Heidi would be nice to see, though she's really cute already. I look forward to seeing what Inquisitor Cordelia has in store for her.

Reactions: LFD.CZ

Deus5000

Jun 18, 2018
Yeah, GW coming in with the take down probably sooner rather than later...

But i take solace knowing theres probably some GW employees enjoying this before it is taken down lmfao

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
how long till mac version?
I see you're new here, so here's a trick for Mac users; If a Ren'Py game has no Mac or Linux version, you can download the and launch the Windows version from that. There's small a chance it won't work properly for some games, especially if the game is built on a older version of Ren'Py. This is very rarely a problem, but if it is, you can solve this by downloading the same version as the game was built on. You can see what version of Ren'Py a game is built on by going to the "game" folder and opening script_version.txt, then downloading the correct version from .

Nine0

Jul 3, 2020
Greetings,

I love the idea of a lewd Warhammer 40k visual novel and the demo was quite a treat!
The character design is, while not stunning, pretty amazing. I found the writing to be lacking though...

Do you require assistance with this project? I don't want money or credit; I simply love 40k and I'd love to help make this project better. Back in the day I used to write quite a bit of smut fiction and maybe I could at least help you bring your story-ideas across without too many grammatical and spelling errors.
Just reply here or shoot me a DM if you're interested :)

May the Emperor be with you.
Nine0.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Sadly this has absolutely no chance of staying on patreon. Maybe if it was named differently and tried to be tongue in cheek "this is totally not 40k".

As it stands, I doubt he'll make the game for free, so RIP.

• Angry
Reactions: daloo semoose

Impostor

Feb 4, 2019
Damn this is crazy. Earlier at work I was thinking, "I bet a Warhammer 40K show or movie drawn in Avatar or just straight up anime style would be good as shit." Now I'm thinking a game would surpass its power level!

Reactions: tonicase24
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes