baffo

Sep 10, 2017
By the Emperor your conscript fell for the lies of the heretics the project is by the will of the emperor still in work and is moving forward yes there will be pixel character to speed up animation but there will still be blessed by the holiness of the Emporer lewds and newds so fear not and believe in the Emperor
your commisar

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
By the Emperor your conscript fell for the lies of the heretics the project is by the will of the emperor still in work and is moving forward yes there will be pixel character to speed up animation but there will still be blessed by the holiness of the Emporer lewds and newds so fear not and believe in the Emperor
your commisar
I have doubts about that, commissar. You aren't really proving much here, sir.
You need to shoot a random guardsman to prove your point, commissar.

baffo

Sep 10, 2017
I don't really know how to prove but as a backer of her I will quote something of her Patreon post :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The post about the pixel :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In this post there were some interesting comments:

User:"Are you going to turn it into a henti JRPG?"

Adeptus Celeng:" Well, we are planing to combine both cute pixel art and animation/high quality art. We've posted 2 mock-up scenes at our "about" coloumn above :)"

---

User:" Not really a fan"

Adeptus Celeng:" more likely a combination between pixelated and the classic high quality art (especially for animated scenes), but to what extent this combination is, we are discussing it in our discord server. And we would be very happy if you wanna join our discord conversation."

hope that eases your mind

The quote of the day: " Blessed is the mind too small for doubt. "

sry for bad gramma

Last edited:

baffo

Sep 10, 2017
As promised

today came the update :

please suport him

The quote of the day: " There is no place for the weakwilled or hesitant. Only by firm action and resolute faith will mankind survive. No sacrifice is too great. No treachery too small. "

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
on a side note i really hope we dont create another chaos god from all this ... but that would be asking too much
1596269146884.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
GW are morons, and they are getting worse and worse IMO.
What is next, the tts verse?
GW have always been protective of their IP and gone after fan projects.

If someone else is making money from their IP then they will fuck them. That's how it's always been.

They aren't getting worse, they have always been cunts.

I love Warhammer but their practices (and pricing) has always rubbed me up the wrong way.

Reactions: Aazkaal

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
After checking the game, I must say it have decent gameplay, story plot and places to explore now. And the way characters talking with each other feel more 40k-ish now AKA more assholish and mean than before, and I love it
The H scene are hot and sexy, make me crave for more

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
they should have let fans having fun with it not forcing people to gave up
Gonna have to play devil's advocate here.

That's not how copyright works. They can't just let people do what they want with their IP.

If a company isn't seen to be protecting it's own copyrights then they run the risk of losing out to larger companies who will use that in court against them.

It's also why Nintendo are so anal about attacking anyone using their IP's.

It's got nothing to do with what is or isn't fair, it's all money and business. A company needs to protect it's copyrights even if that means shitting on fans.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes